Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Was great today, unbelievable that he was taken off. Provides an interesting option for 4-4-2, his pace and movement is a great outlet.

I wouldn't say unbelievable. It happens every game. What would have been unbelievable is him playing the entire 90 and Jonas being subbed.

Tidy, tenacious, very quick and a decent finisher. Not too much else but those attributes alone make him pretty special in our squad. I like him a lot.

Good decision-maker too.

Tidy, tenacious, very quick and a decent finisher. Not too much else but those attributes alone make him pretty special in our squad. I like him a lot.

He thinks much quicker than the average player. In a side with more movement I think you'd really see him shine.

My favourite so far of the 5 January imports. He may be the least gifted of the five but he works so hard, has good pace and seems like a total team player, truly delighted to be at NUFC. He has talent, his pace, directness and movement are all proving to be useful to us and next season I can see him being on the fringes of the first team, grabbing a useful amount of goals and willing to play anywhere in the top three. Love him. Like our own Dirk Kuyt, but quicker and better looking.

I proper love Gouffran, like.

Same - absolutely love him, he puts in a fucking shift every single time he's out there.

Easily done when you know you're going to be subbed with at least 20 minutes left of every game, irrespective of how you're playing.

I really like how he runs the channels. If we're persisting with the 4-2-3-1, I'd like to see him start more centrally with license to drift from wing to wing. I'd also like to see him get 90 minutes now and again.

It's frustrating, we've got the players capable of enforcing a very fluid attacking system.

Guest reefatoon

Well, aye. The season is over mate.

http://media.tumblr.com/30a93aeca36783d8256e43fd98c164f3/tumblr_inline_mgh7v7VezR1rqf3dz.gif

Understand the substitution of Gouffran. When he works he works at 100% top speed, and he does that alot. Offcourse thats tireing, and when he's been left on after around that 70-75 min mark you can see it has taken it's toll on him. Absolute love him as a player though and has been a huge asset and something we've definitely lacked before he came. That one person pulling the defence left, right and backwards creating alot of space, sorrowly we aren't exactly using it properly yet.

When he first came here I actually thought he was too withdrawn with the ball at his feet and seldom looked to dribble and try to take a player on, but it has improved once he settled more in the squad and he really seem to show his skills more and more.