Tooj

Has he got a song? Needs one if not.

Ohhhh he's 6ft tall

Ohhhh when he scores a goal

Ohhhh when he skins them all

The Gouffran, ran, ran

The Gouffran, ran

:lol: And don't we know it.

Really like Gouff, works his bollocks off every game. Easiest chance to score he'll probably ever get in his career also :lol:

It wasn't that easy. Needed good composure to dispose of it like he did. I dread to think what would have happened if that had fallen to Cisse for example.

Aye, just came in here to say it wasn't the easiest of finishes like, many more would have missed it.  Needed the composure to guide it in first time.  Done well and it's kept us up :D

THe only negative about this lad is he looks a bit like Oberatan, particularly from the stands.

Then you see his work rate, desire, team work, willingness to challenge for the ball. The crosses and the goals, as well as the tackles that Pardew values so highly. It's then you realise he's absolutely fuck all like Obertan.

However, we still need to sell that light bulb heeded dufus just so there's no confusion.

Easily MotM yesterday, only one that I was convinced gave a toss.

Harsh on the latter, Colo and HBA were both very good.

Okay, Colo aye, given his position is different - Gouff's the only one I remember  chasing like we were in a relegation scrap.

Ran himself into the ground today and well taken goal.

In Harpers post match interview on Radio Newcastle he said Goufran was his mom and that the lad was absolutely goosed when he was subbed, totally knackered and couldn't have continued.

In Harpers post match interview on Radio Newcastle he said Goufran was his mom and that the lad was absolutely goosed when he was subbed, totally knackered and couldn't have continued.

Disturbing.

I didn't think he was that good. Colo and Ben Arfa were for me the two standout players while Gouff and MYM hade solid games. The rest I don't need to comment...

Disturbing.

:spit:

wasnt an easy chance.... imagine if it had fallen to cisse. cisse's a fine finisher but hasnt the calmness that chance required.

Think I'd disagree, he's calm as f*** at times when required...in particular I'm thinking back to one of the (many) last minute goals he scored for us, think it may have been Stoke I'm not sure. 

wasnt an easy chance.... imagine if it had fallen to cisse. cisse's a fine finisher but hasnt the calmness that chance required.

Cisse would have smashed it high and wide

With his rotten luck (and lack of compose/penchant for the spectacular) probably bar or post