Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Corrigan

Well it looks like we're bidding and his recent quotes are very positive, I'm sure we'll get them to accept a fee eventually. My worry is competition from other clubs but Leverkusen replaced Schurrle with Heung Min Son, Dortmund haven't sold Lewandowski yet, PSG are too busy buying the world and Swansea are in for Bony. Just leaves us and Anzhi, really.

False optimism ;D

Everton won't be able to afford him unless they sell Baines.... as for Spurs i haven't seen any worthwhile links.

Also i wouldn't listen to words so much they mean absolutely nothing...

'My dream is to play wearing the shirt (of Man United) at Old Trafford,' he told France Football. My favourite club, without a doubt, is Man United.'

'In my dreams, I am sliding on my knees towards the corner at the stadium. I am scoring a decisive goal from a corner, a header. That would be alright!'

Words from footballers mean about as much as the contracts they sign..... absolutely f*ck all.

Everton won't be able to afford him unless they sell Baines.... as for Spurs i haven't seen any worthwhile links.

Also i wouldn't listen to words so much they mean absolutely nothing...

'My dream is to play wearing the shirt (of Man United) at Old Trafford,' he told France Football. My favourite club, without a doubt, is Man United.'

'In my dreams, I am sliding on my knees towards the corner at the stadium. I am scoring a decisive goal from a corner, a header. That would be alright!'

Words from footballers mean about as much as the contracts they sign..... absolutely f*ck all.

Fellani going might be in the offing too so 2 options to get cash in but not worried atm about any rumours cos papaers are just full of shit @ this time

Guest taps01

Tomorrow's Journal back page: 'Deadline for first signing is Friday' #nufc #safc @DurhamCricket #tomorrowspaperstoday pic.twitter.com/MmMMZrBhRf

@ian_holyman 34m

Lyon-based paper Le Progrès says Dortmund have a rep. at St Etienne today trying to wrap up est. €15m deal for Aubameyang

http://calvinayreap.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/mike-ashley.jpg

On to the next failed transfer then.

@ian_holyman 34m

Lyon-based paper Le Progrès says Dortmund have a rep. at St Etienne today trying to wrap up est. €15m deal for Aubameyang

If that's true then I hope they tie it up quickly, so we stop faffing around with this.

I'm pretty confident that is the route we are aiming for.. Can see us getting Bent in first and all he'll breaking loose though. Especially as we will be back to the foot off the pedal in the driving seat mentality of negotiating. We will be prepared to wait and get the beat price possible for our main target.

Don't want him. Any player worth their salt would be doing every thing they can to go to Dortmund.

So you don't want him because you think he shouldn't reject dortmund to come here?

Because that sounds like the motive of a NUFC fan.