Kevin Mbabu (now playing for VfL Wolfsburg)

TaylorJ_01

This is probably what the delay on Rafas contract is. Hopefully now this is sorted they can start on Rafas.

:lol: Exactly what I was thinking.

"Mike, forget about total control over transfers for god sake, that's not what this is about. If we can get Kevin Mbabu tied down to a new 2 year deal, then I'll stay on"

no need to be loaned out. he's ready for the championship. and we need a decent sized squad. got pace and power, 2 good feet and strong in the tackle.

Ability-wise he was ready from the Prem, physically he's ready for the knackers yard

no need to be loaned out. he's ready for the championship. and we need a decent sized squad. got pace and power, 2 good feet and strong in the tackle.

This.

My daughters favourite player, she'll be gutted if he goes out on loan.

He's played one or two games and everyone thinks he's fucking Paulo Maldini. If our transfer business is good get him loaned out and playing on a regular basis in the same division.

I think the performances he's put in for us so far have been fuelled by adrenaline so I wouldn't expect it to last. I'm hoping he sorts out his fitness issues and really kicks on though, seems like a really likeable lad. I'd be happy for him to go out on loan to get some games under his belt provided we have enough cover at the back.

He's played one or two games and everyone thinks he's f***ing Paulo Maldini. If our transfer business is good get him loaned out and playing on a regular basis in the same division.

quite the exaggeration there. its been said he's ready for the championship, not the world cup.