Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 09/02/13 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky)

Fenham Mag

Dempsey up top with Holtby then. Good for us.

:scared:

Andy Johnson's pace, with our high line  opened the flood gates for Dempsey that game, plus he was in shit hot form. Doesn't look the same player to me at spurs, although he has scored a few.

As daft as this might sound, we can win here if we are as up for it as we were yesterday.

its not daft- we can give anyone a game playing like that. I dont think I can ask for anything more than that tbh.

As daft as this might sound, we can win here if we are as up for it as we were yesterday.

its not daft- we can give anyone a game playing like that. I dont think I can ask for anything more than that tbh.

No it's not daft. Chelsea playing like they did yesterday would have beaten most teams. So yes. It's time for Spuds to be a mite more concerned about us that they would've been a couple of weeks ago

This is going to be a really tough game. Not trying to big up Spurs to much but they are one of the most difficult teams for us. Having two offensive wingers and wingbacks with pace all over the pitch is exactly what we struggle against. Need to play our best game of the season I believe unless they have a really off day.

No it's not daft. Chelsea playing like they did yesterday would have beaten most teams. So yes. It's time for Spuds to be a mite more concerned about us that they would've been a couple of weeks ago

This is exactly the sort of unfair advantage Wenger was talking about.

I almost feel embarrassed that we made perfectly legitimate transfers during this window, completely exploiting the being allowed to sign players rule. We are scum basically.

This is exactly the sort of unfair advantage Wenger was talking about.

I almost feel embarrassed that we made perfectly legitimate transfers during this window, completely exploiting the being allowed to sign players rule. We are scum basically.

If we pick up points at Spurs after beating Chelsea, I am sure Wenger might feel a bit kinder towards us as we'll be doing Arsenal a big favour in their chase for a Champions League place.