Metalist Kharkiv 0 - 1 Newcastle (0 - 1) - 21/02/13 - post-match from page 40

Dave

The ref didn't really point to the spot though, I thought he'd given a corner or a goal kick :lol:

So did I. :lol: We were all clueless as well about what had been given. The commentator rambled a bit then said the referee had got it right, but without specifying what the decision was.

Great day. We must have been lucky ones who didn't see or hear a hint of any bother. Walked straight out of ground, asked to go through cordon and onto metro where people were mixing and singing songs. Had a great few days. I'm off to smell the radox.

Didn't see any trouble either.  Wandered around with our scarves on and never felt in any danger. We were bussed straight to airport after the game though, so not sure things were as quiet post match. Excellent couple of days. Cheap beer and the bonus of win. I'm not saying kharkiv's a s**thole but lets just say after going, I appreciate what a great city Newcastle is to live in.

Great day. We must have been lucky ones who didn't see or hear a hint of any bother. Walked straight out of ground, asked to go through cordon and onto metro where people were mixing and singing songs. Had a great few days. I'm off to smell the radox.

Didn't see any trouble either.  Wandered around with our scarves on and never felt in any danger. We were bussed straight to airport after the game though, so not sure things were as quiet post match. Excellent couple of days. Cheap beer and the bonus of win. I'm not saying kharkiv's a s**thole but lets just say after going, I appreciate what a great city Newcastle is to live in.

Seemed fine after, we were on the buses going back into town

Best away day I have had, unreal over there, better than Brugge!

To top it all off Pardew and the players strolled into the airport when we were there, all had time for the fans, Pardew raised a glass to us all.

Guest Roger Kint

Has anyone booked Russia yet and know how to go about getting a visa and the waiting time for a visa?

I heard they had sold out a plane already going via Brussels iirc, few lads on my FB said Paully and his lot were booked on it

Any pics from the trip?

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/feb2013/5/1/image-4-for-metalist-kharkiv-v-newcastle-united-gallery-584972713.jpg Can't see if there was any contact from it though.

That is some advanced pushups ala Rocky Balboa like.