Newcastle United 1 - 0 Fulham FC - FT - Post match relief from page 45! :D

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

How to sum up that match? :lol: Unlike our late wins against Stoke, QPR and West Brom, we really deserved the win today. We were by far the better team, especially in the second half. Gutierrez & Marveaux were superb today, whilst Krul's save from Berbatov was truly world class - could've sworn I saw that header nestle in the top corner! Marveaux's corners are FAR better than Cabaye's, they were driven in as opposed to Cabaye's floaty shitty ones.

It's incredible that we have our injury time assassin in Cisse, he was a mixed bag today but his goal and celebrations were great to see. My eyes were watering, my throat is in agony! The stadium sounded insane, it looked amazing. Pardew's celebrations too ;D All of a sudden, things look a lot brighter but it was by no means a perfect performance. Still, onwards and upwards we go - time to defeat the Di Klanio spam hampers from the landfill up the road.

Going by the 60 minute highlights, it looked like we played quite well and fully deserved the win. Marv is improving all the time as he gets used to the Premiership and finds a role in the side. Sissoko is involved all the time - fantastic strength and energy. And I wouldn't swap Krul for any other keeper in the league, though I think he and Taylor need to communicate a bit better.

Those scenes at the end man, unreal. Sounds slightly cliched but that has always been the difference between this group of players and the lot that went down in 09. They clearly care so much and it is evident with their application and desire not to give in. Happy to see Pardew showing it in such extravagant fashion, I'm not his biggest fan but very nice to see a manager who has no prior connection with the club or the area build a connection and a love for the place. Hopefully now we can push on a little and enjoy the last few weeks of the season whatever happens in Europe.

It's so much easier watching it later than at the time.  The goal was a lot better than I first thought and I hadn't seen much of the celebrations from Cisse and Pardew.  The celebrations are what football is all about and it's great to see how much that goal and the win meant.