Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

Bloke on SSN saying Paulo DiCanio will have the same effect on Sunderland that Shearer becoming manager had here

Seriously? Unless he was trying to be funny, how the hell does someone with that little football knowledge get to be some kind of 'voice' on the subject?

Hope he's right like, even if its for the opposite reason to the one he presumably intended. Idiot.

Guest palnese

Krul

Debuchy  Taylor  Young-Mbiwa    Haidara

Cabaye  Tiote

Sissoko                                  Jonas

Cisse  Gouffran

Is that to combat the far right of Sunderland?

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/986/3f3/1ba/resized/lizard-meme-generator-hehehe-55ec47.jpg

Guest fraser

Bloke on SSN saying Paulo DiCanio will have the same effect on Sunderland that Shearer becoming manager had here

Seriously? Unless he was trying to be funny, how the hell does someone with that little football knowledge get to be some kind of 'voice' on the subject?

Hope he's right like, even if its for the opposite reason to the one he presumably intended. Idiot.

He was a Toon fan though.

Krul

Debuchy  Taylor  Young-Mbiwa    Haidara

Cabaye  Tiote

Sissoko                                  Jonas

Cisse  Gouffran

Is that to combat the far right of Sunderland?

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/986/3f3/1ba/resized/lizard-meme-generator-hehehe-55ec47.jpg

http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-images/469971/gd/130230886079/hehehe-seja-feliz.jpg

And he is relishing the hostile reception that awaits him and his team in front of a full house at St James’ Park. “To be in a place where we are 2,000 (fans) vs 50,000, it would feel like we have conquered, like the Roman Empire, fighting for our kingdom and our pride,” said Di Canio.

:yao:

I´ll go f***ing mental if Pardew picks Jonas ahead of Marveaux or Gouffran.

I hope you've got a spare pair of Y fronts and a pencil.

http://robertdavidsullivan.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ffb0bef8834017744a46b16970d-250wi

WIBBLE

:lol:

Hooray!

He was a Toon fan though.

In that case....well played that man!

I can't wait for this game, I wish it was being played tomorrow and at the same time I'm glad that it's being played on Sunday.

Hopefully we're going to play like we did when at our best on Thursday because they'll not be able to live with us if that's the way that we play.

I think we'll piss it if we're up for it.  We've had a season which has been more down than up and Sunday is a chance for us to head towards the end of season on a high.

Already thinking of the pre-derby bets - traditionally betting on a red card pays off, so let's go for that. Also, Cabaye to score, Ben Arfa to score, both teams to score and Newcastle (-1) seems decent.

I've gone for us to score a pen at 6/1

Krul

Debuchy  Williamson  MYM  Haidara

Cabaye Tiote

Jonas        Marveaux      Gouffran

Cisse

Allows us to rest a jaded Sissoko who can be an option with his pace and power later in the match, and puts Marveaux in his best position. Jonas covering the raids of Debuchy down the flank; they seem to work well in the few games they've had. Haidara sends in crosses while Gouffran cuts in.

Options from the bench in what will be a energy-sapping match - Ben Arfa, Sissoko. Unleash them when those mackems are tired. Their bench looks limited too.