West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 20/04/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Fenham Mag

Don't forget to get behind the team lads. 

After all, 1 million supporters through the gates this season and over 150,000 in the past three games, but aye, we need to be told to get behind the lads don't we!

Elliot

Debuchey  Taylor  MYM  Haidara

Cabaye  Tiote

Sissoko      Marveaux    Gouffran

Cisse

Any news on Cabaye?... Have a funny feeling he'll miss this one...

Guest neesy111

Don't forget to get behind the team lads. 

After all, 1 million supporters through the gates this season and over 150,000 in the past three games, but aye, we need to be told to get behind the lads don't we!

I really hate when fans get told that.  Like the fact we've just sold our allocation out doesn't mean they'll get backed ffs.

Elliot

Debuchey  Taylor  MYM  Haidara

Cabaye  Tiote

Sissoko      Marveaux    Gouffran

Cisse

Any news on Cabaye?... Have a funny feeling he'll miss this one...

Wouldn't surprise me, looked goosed the past few games.

urgh, 4 points at least from the final games? I f***ing hope so.  Can't see where from at the minute though.

Guest WashyGeordie

2-2.

We'll come out and score first. Then we'll start losing the ball after a confident start, they'll make it 1-1 before HT and come back into it, then 2-1 after HT as we don't come out at all just after the break and look 'tired'. Then after the hour mark we'll suddenly come back into it and look 'good' again, but still look suspectible on the break, Elliot makes a couple of good/outstanding saves and we'll make a couple of changes and score late on, Cisse/Ben Arfa. :(

Guest hatem garrincha

Elliot - Debuchy, Taylor, MYM, Haidara - Tiote, Cabaye, Sissoko - HBA, Cissé, Marveaux.

Think Colo is back. Given the poor form of Taylor and MYM recently I'd have him straight back in.

Didn't know. If Colo's back and fit, so yes. But I prefer Colo-MYM than Colo-Taylor.

Elliot - Debuchy, Taylor, MYM, Haidara - Tiote, Cabaye, Sissoko - HBA, Cissé, Marveaux.

Think Colo is back. Given the poor form of Taylor and MYM recently I'd have him straight back in.

Didn't know. If Colo's back and fit, so yes. But I prefer Colo-MYM than Colo-Taylor.

Definitely a Saylor-Colo partnership since they already have an understanding which has been lacking in our recent games. Will also need Saylor to take care of Lukaku.

Edit: You just know they will play Shane Long once we decide on Saylor-Colo. :yao:

what I will  :lol: at is my WBA-supporting mate talking about them being contenders for 4th-6th back in October/November.

:yao:

Do you make friends with people with mental health issues as a matter of course.

Most Albion fans are very realistic regarding our ambitions, we hope for little more than a top half finish and a cup run, we failed on the cup run mind. We will never have your buying power, we get by on being very well run.

I would also point out that I'm sure a few of your number had lofty ambitions at the start of the season.

I would also point out that I'm sure a few of your number had lofty ambitions at the start of the season.

Majority on here voted around 8th which all things considered we should be at least looking to contend for but unfortunately we have a clown in charge :anguish:

while there was also the welcome sight of captain Fabricio Coloccini and youngster Haris Vuckic continuing their comebacks from respective back and knee injuries, as the pair took part in a number of running drills.

So aye, probably a bit further away than anticipated. Some better news is that Elliot appears to be fine.

No Cabaye, Cisse, Sissoko or Yanga-Mbiwa on any of the photos so it looks like they're getting a bit extra rest - probably for the best.