WBA 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Dave

Appalling game. Should have 3 points and be safe, but blew it with another Pardew demotivational talk.

Should be 3 points, I'll take the 1 given how shit we've been away from home. Cisse and Saylor should have made it 3-0 in the first half.

Ah well.

Good away point.. just shows when given time on the ball we can play but as soon as teams close us down we look lost.

They really upped their game in the second half and our lack of confidence really showed but we come away with something so am happy.

Guest Spiria

I want to hear the excuses now.

Let's guess : "the Europe match was so tiring that the players were tired again today. We have many injuries to key players. I thought Shola would save the match but he didn't do that. xD "

Seriously, we're just a gigantic mound of useless. Can't get excited about any of this.

My biggest regret about not winning is that we're not safe so I have to watch even more of this shit next weekend.

Would have taken a point before the game but after watching that I'm pissed we didn't get more. West Brom didn't give a shit and were strolling through the game. We fucking bottled it second half and we might not get an easier chance for 3 points. With all the other results we are not out of this shit yet.

Dont think Pards did anything wrong really, we were very good first half and kept the team the same for the second. It was the players that didnt turn up after half time...

Yes, his response to West Brom putting on Long was massive like. And putting Jonas on LB with Lukaku on him is just a fucking masterpiece of a great tactician. Sorry I ever doubted his glory and wise tactics.

It just isn't good enough.

Mike Ashley isn't stupid either, I'm sure he realises a better manager could get this group playing significantly better. The change will come at the end of the season, I'm sure of it.

Didn't do to badly in my opinion. Should have been 2-0 up at HT but then really weathered the storm. We'd have lost that game earlier in the season.

West Brom were on holiday first half, earlier in the season has no relevance to today.