Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They had Moyes appointed manager of man utd on SSN then realised they had jumped the gun and removed it.

BBC had a story about the Facebook page up, then removed it immediately. Class how the internet removes any requirement for journalists to get things right... if you're wrong just remove the page.

Both Everton and Man U will get worse. Good for us, I guess.

If Everton get Hughes :lol: :lol: (sorry Neil). Would be a good step up for Martinez although I'd prefer him here. Take Pardew, he's fucking mingi... class.

With all the talk about whether Man Utd's success will continue etc, seems to have been forgotten that Everton might end up totally fucked.

No need for them to be, there's a few good managers about at the moment.

With all the talk about whether Man Utd's success will continue etc, seems to have been forgotten that Everton might end up totally f***ed.

Can see them going for another British manager. So yes.

Going to be annoying battling Everton for the "best of the rest" for our new manager as they are more attractive than us currently. (still holding out hope Pardew will be sacked)

Going to be annoying battling Everton for the "best of the rest" for our new manager as they are more attractive than us currently. (still holding out hope Pardew will be sacked)

Are they though? Based on league position yes, but we have a squad full of internationals, more money (just about) and a 50k seater stadium that's full every week.

Guest Roger Kint

How attractive would they really be? Assuming we stay up and assuming that Ashley is even going to sack Pardew Everton arent that good a proposition. No money, good chance a few stars decide to leave with the manager so no guarantee any manager would chose them over us. Pointless debate really as i dont think we will be in for a new manager this summer.

Don't think their players can just "decide to leave" little complication called a contract.

Yes I agree though as a Newcastle fan I believe we have far bigger potential than Everton and a squad far more capable than this season has shown.

If we are going to be looking at a new manager i don't think we will look at anywhere near the same type as Everton.

What i mean by that is i suspect Everton will either use someone already at the club who someone who is already working in England.

While on the other hand i strongly suspect we would look at the continent for a new manager so i doubt ourselves and Everton would be in some sort of competition for a new manager.