Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Is there a link to buy those cases? I need one for my 6.

It's @NUFC_Stats on Twitter who has been speaking to Lee Marshall about the production of them. Just a design created at the mo.

If any of you enjoyed the early CM games in the 90's hopefully you'll enjoy this that I've started writing recently

https://cm9798.wordpress.com/

Most of my ideas fall over immediately but the 90s Football twitter account re-tweeted me so this one might last a couple of days to pacify my 100 followers

Passed 550 followers tonight - just wanted to say thanks again for the support when I started this up, really helped get it off the ground. I've written all kinds of shite down the years that never got read and that is pretty soul destroying, so this means a lot to me :thup:

Rumours starting up again re our takeover, some bloke called Boehly who apparently owns some American rounders team.

I hope it happens. Not so much for the money (FFP has put paid to that) but just to have someone with a brain running things.

FFP has done no such thing. There are more than enough loopholes for an owner with cash and outside interests.

Rumours starting up again re our takeover, some bloke called Boehly who apparently owns some American rounders team.

I hope it happens. Not so much for the money (FFP has put paid to that) but just to have someone with a brain running things.

FFP has done no such thing. There are more than enough loopholes for an owner with cash and outside interests.

Some owners, I'm thinking of Ashley and Lerner specifically, have and are using FFP as an excuse for not investing properly though. I think that was Brummie's point.

Thought for a while that EPL clubs who finish 16th and 17th should be dumped into the play-off pool (to retain their premiership status) with the championship sides looking to move up (outside the automatic qualifiers). Create a system where five teams can potentially go down every year. The likes of Ashley & Lerner should be faced with a greater prospect of relegation every year when their MO is to milk the FFP rules as an excuse not to invest & while riding the broadcast revenue gravy train, and having their respective clubs tread water in the top flight under the assumption there will always be three shittier performing outfits to save their skin.

The top flight needs to be more cut throat & brutal at the bottom end of the table, where consistent lower mid-table clubs are concerned...... especially those who are sitting in a coma and are devoid of ambition. Unfortunately we fill this criteria.

Guest Roger Kint

Sounds like Sky have taken pity and ignored us for the last 5 games after Spurs in two weeks. Hopefully BT do the same.