Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

It is, there was a similar sentiment coming from another Guardian journalist on their podcast about two or three weeks ago. Someone started listing how many players Team X needed to buy and this guy got really irate about exactly what Wilson is saying there, that the solution to everything in English football now is "buy more players"

It's that awful attitude that let you-know-who get away with what he has for four years.

A Statement from Bill Darroch, Chairman of Stenhousemuir FC

Posted on Fri, 2nd Jan 2015 by Iain McMenemy

A Statement from Bill Darroch, Chairman of Stenhousemuir Football Club

Kyle Doherty

“I am extremely saddened to have to report that one of our Under 20s Team players, Kyle Doherty, has been found dead following a night out in Manchester.

“We are all devastated by this news and our immediate thoughts are with Kyle’s family and friends at this sad and difficult time.  Kyle was a talented footballer and had been a part of Stenhousemuir Football Club since signing for us in July 2013.  He had become a regular in our Under-20s Team and was starting to break through in to the First Team squad.  He was liked and valued by his team mates and coaches alike.  He will be missed by all who knew him.

“The entire Club is in shock at this most terrible of news and we offer our deepest condolences to Kyle’s family and friends.”

RIP

My brain is not willing to adhere to the fact of life that is West Bromwich Albion.

I'm pretty sure I first heard of Alan Irvine when he was sacked the other day and Pulis took over. Just as I'm writing this I'm googling his name just to be absolutely sure it's Alan Irvine. I also did a quiz on Sporcle the other day to try and name all the teams that have played in the Premiership. I was able to name all of them bar West Bromwich fucking Albion. What an absolute black hole of irrelevance WBA is.

My brain is not willing to adhere to the fact of life that is West Bromwich Albion.

I'm pretty sure I first heard of Alan Irvine when he was sacked the other day and Pulis took over. Just as I'm writing this I'm googling his name just to be absolutely sure it's Alan Irvine. I also did a quiz on Sporcle the other day to try and name all the teams that have played in the Premiership. I was able to name all of them bar West Bromwich fucking Albion. What an absolute black hole of irrelevance WBA is.

:lol: All the time. An entirely forgettable club.

I often think that; imagine how soul destroying it must be supporting such an inconsequential club. We're never winning anything but at least we're interesting and noteworthy. The 'thing' about WBA is Adrian Chiles, that's it.

I often think that; imagine how soul destroying it must be supporting such an inconsequential club. We're never winning anything but at least we're interesting and noteworthy. The 'thing' about WBA is Adrian Chiles, that's it.

And Frank Skinner.

I have seen Barça pull off this play a few times with Messi scoring, but in my dream it was NUFC and Ayoze instead of Leo. I'm not sure what Freud would say :undecided:

It means you want to shag your mam.

http://www.musiccrowns.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/We-dont-get-to-choose-the-thug-life..jpg