Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

If anyone can stop Barca it'd be Atleti. That'll be interesting.  Man City can get past PSG too imo

Other two ties should be formalities :lol:

Their H2H record says otherwise. Anything is possible, mind.

Oh yeah I'm not saying they will, but I think they have a better chance than any of the other teams. There's usually only 1 goal in it between Barca & Atleti.  Atleti do defence way better than attack :lol:

Atletico have been dealt with very easily by Barca ever since that front 3 was put together, they just stretch their organised back 4 around and they literally don't know how to stop it.

It won't even be close, just like the other ties won't be sadly.

Fifa will be trying out a fourth substitution if the game goes to Extra time in the Olympics this summer. Personally I think it's a good idea, should increase the tempo in ET which at the moment is often quite dull with tired players waiting for penalties.

I'd personally just scrap extra time and go straight to penalties, I really dislike extra time and much prefer the lottery of penalties.

I think we'd find many more teams playing for penalties if they were 90 minutes away instead of 120, which would give us duller games.

is there a way we can shoehorn in some playoffs? maybe divide each team into two 5-a-sides and have the four teams play each other in a first goal wins format? the first two games could even run simultaneously on the same pitch for added fan excitement and sponsorship opportunity. If the two winning sides are from the same team the final doesn't have to be played.

Guest neesy111

With only city left in the cl are we still in danger of losing the top 4?

Not anymore. Italy have nobody left.

We are next season though.