Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

According to wiki:

It removes the Boleyn Castle due to the club moving away, leaving just the crossed hammers, which the club says is inspired by the crest during the career of Bobby Moore. The word "London" will be introduced below to "establish the club firmly on the international stage," and the more minimalist approach is to give a "strong statement that is instantly West Ham United." The shape of the crest is that of the hull of the H.M.S. Warrior built by Thames Ironworks

so much blank space on that. Why not beef the hammers up more or something.

The plainer the badge the easier/cheaper it is to replicate on strips and multimedia. It's the way of the footballing world now. We will be next.

so much blank space on that. Why not beef the hammers up more or something.

The plainer the badge the easier/cheaper it is to replicate on strips and multimedia. It's the way of the footballing world now. We will be next.

Aye but it'd be no different. It's yellow instead of claret. I'm not asking for more detail, just more GIRTH.

not got a link, but some c*** of a london mp who supports spurs saying he's glad he doesn't have to suffer sjp next season and looking forward to going to sunderland and Sheffield.

bet the spurs players are too.

A lot of hammers I know here in E17 aren't  too happy about the London thing in there.

A lot of hammers I know in E17 think It's Alright.

They didn't want to leave Upton Park either, preferring to stay another day.

A lot of hammers I know here in E17 aren't  too happy about the London thing in there.

Not surprising, new stadium will be soulless. You need your home ground to be a house of love.

Not surprising, new stadium will be soulless. You need your home ground to be a house of love.

They've been around the world but there's no place like home.

Atlético have become owners of 35% of Lens.

Random.

The club was owned with some millionaire from Azerbayan that had business with Atlético, so it's not that random, I guess.

They're partnering with some investment firm that has taken the remaining 65%. I'll go and assume the whole business is shady.

They've been around the world but there's no place like home.

Jesus Christ, I hope you fuckers had to research that shit and didn't have it on the tip of your tongue.