RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

He (joek) must have have been drunk or high when doing that interview. If he is so ITK on football he would have pronounced a french int. correctly. Cababe is pretty far fetched tbh. Unless the cnut is doing it on purpose for some reason. Ahhh I feel sick.

Aye that Holt article. If Ashley is concerned for his mate and wants to offer him some work then that's commendable and good of him. But for gods sake not a director of football at Newcastle, a cauldron of unpopularity for the man waiting to be opened back up. I'm amazed he hasn't thought of somat else he could have offered him if he needed work.

Nothing personal from the fans regarding Kinnear, we just don't want him here.

Dementia: Symptoms

By Mayo Clinic staff

Dementia symptoms vary depending on the cause, but common signs and symptoms include:

Memory loss

Difficulty communicating

Difficulty with complex tasks

Difficulty with planning and organizing

Difficulty with coordination and motor functions

Problems with disorientation, such as getting lost

Personality changes

Inability to reason

Inappropriate behavior

Paranoia

Agitation

Hallucinations

When to see a doctor

See a doctor if you or a loved one experiences memory problems or other dementia symptoms. Some treatable medical conditions can cause dementia symptoms, so it's important that a doctor determine the underlying cause.

Alzheimer's disease and several other types of dementia worsen over time. Early diagnosis gives you time to plan for the future while you can participate in making decisions.

:undecided:

By Mayo Clinic staff

Dementia symptoms vary depending on the cause, but common signs and symptoms include:

Memory loss

Difficulty communicating

Personality changes

Inability to reason

Inappropriate behavior

Paranoia

Agitation

Hallucinations

When to see a doctor

See a doctor if you or a loved one experiences memory problems or other dementia symptoms. Some treatable medical conditions can cause dementia symptoms, so it's important that a doctor determine the underlying cause.

Alzheimer's disease and several other types of dementia worsen over time. Early diagnosis gives you time to plan for the future while you can participate in making decisions.

tbh

By Mayo Clinic staff

Memory loss

Difficulty communicating

Problems with disorientation, such as getting lost/

Personality changes

Inability to reason

Inappropriate behavior

Paranoia

Agitation

Hallucinations

When to see a doctor

tbh

All we need is him to fall down the stairs.

By Mayo Clinic staff

Memory loss

Difficulty communicating

Personality changes

Inability to reason

Inappropriate behavior

Paranoia

Agitation

Hallucinations

When to see a doctor

Surely we've got grounds to get the daft bastard sectioned. :lol:

steve wraith ‏@stevewraith 19m

Fans meeting @NUFCFansUtd labour club newcastle 6-8pm 2 club officials will attend #nufc all welcome RT

I know its wraith, but a good sign (if true) that club officials are going. hopefully there will be a good dialogue opened at the very least

I would agree more if I genuinely believed they've been properly briefed on all this.

I bumped into my ITK - he's met Kinnear a few times and reckons he came across as somewhat clueless and hadnt the faintest idea on what was going on in today's football.

This ITK is off to Turkey on Thursday to take in the World U20 Championships but says he is at a function shortly where Carr will be there so with a bit luck the next time I see him I may have a bit more info.

It appears to those in the game that nobody saw this coming and Llambias really has spat his dummy out over this. The whole house of cards could come tumbling down. We must keep hold of Carr.

steve wraith ‏@stevewraith 19m

Fans meeting @NUFCFansUtd labour club newcastle 6-8pm 2 club officials will attend #nufc all welcome RT

I know its wraith, but a good sign (if true) that club officials are going. hopefully there will be a good dialogue opened at the very least

Next Monday?

It is a purely mental decision to bring Kinnear in for this role..but I can see where Ashley is coming from, not that I agree with it.

- Has worked with Ashley before and has his trust and respect

- Knows the club

- Has connections in the footballing world

- Has lengthy experience of working under tight budgets

- Has worked at different clubs and knows football unlike Lambias

I think its an easy decision for Ashley because he likes Kinnear, respects him and feels he is someone he trusts to get this kind of job done. I can understand why Ashley has gone for someone he knows he can work with and trust, especially in such an important role that liases with him. On paper having someone for the position with football experience makes perfect sense. Problem is there are surely a list longer than this thread of people that could do the same job far better. For instance someone like David Dein would have been perfect.

Ashley has completely misjudged the damaging effect Kinnear could and quite possibly will have with his outbursts in the media. Not saying this can't improve the club, as unlikely as it seems right now, but this is certainly the biggest gamble yet from Ashley. Years of wishing for the deafening PR silence to end.. now we will be wishing for silence again!