RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Be surprised if Pardew doesn't chuck it when he hear's this news.

At the end of season review I imagine he'd have been told about their plans to bring someone in over his head but when he finds out it's this silly cunt, he'll jack.

He knew he signed up to 'smooth over/make good' the idiotic decisions and shit PR moves by Ashley and Dekka (after all, they pay his wages) but he didn't sign up to justify/explain away every piece of shite that departs the mouth of this slack jawed moron.

We're looking at our next manager here and it's a damned disgrace.

I thought we'd moved on from this.

Nothing will happen, people will still turn up to the games, it's our fault he is still here (Ashley) you want him out don't go to games. It's never gonna happen. Pathetic really.

He'd sooner watch the club go down than sell at a reduced club because of unhappy fans. But well done for insulting all fans that still want to follow the club that was here long before Mike Ashley.

Sticking your head in the sand and continuing to go might be considered as following the club, but its not really the best for the club tbh.

http://www.nufc.com/

Joke in 'ere:

Kinnear back in Toon... honest!

Things had been quiet... too quiet.

Shock news on Sunday afternoon that Joe Kinnear has returned to Newcastle as Director of F*******.

That F-word is apparently Football but for most of us it was the other F-word that sprung to mind as the news broke that the foul-mouthed one had returned to Barrack Road.

Quite what Alan Pardew makes of all this isn't yet known but at least Kinnear has only been given a three-year deal, not the eight dished out to everyone else last year....

Already Kinnear has managed to forget his boss' name - it's Derek Llambias, Joe, not Dave, David, or Larry the Lamb.

We wonder which of our recent acquisitions will follow Charles Insomnia N'Zogbia out of the door after Joe gets his name spectacularly wrong.

Suggestions on a postcard....

We have our own thoughts on Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa but good taste prevents us from sharing that one with you.

Guest Bert Shaft

Shift 4 or 5 players :lol:

1. Krul

2. Colo

3. Cabaye

4. Ben Arfa

5. Cisse

Far too foreign for JFK.

To be replaced with....

Robinson

Mariappa

Rhys Williams

Colback

Bent

Nothing would surprise me with these cock munchers that run this club.

To think I'd actually applied for a new ST.

Well, that's getting swiftly cancelled.  I'll be on the phone to them first thing.

I don't think I'll be the only one either.

Did Carroll play under Kinnear? Definitely JFK's type of player.

Aye he did. I remember him coming on against Man City at home when we drew on a Monday night and he put in one of the most inept perfomances that I've ever seen.

"Quit moaning about Kinnear, give him a fair chance. Guys been in the game his whole life and some of you judge him off half a season when we are already knee deep in the brown stuff. I'm happy to see him take the weight off Pardew and have a say in transfers and our style of play which has been as negative as most of the 'fans' on here. Llambias can now focus on the business side rather than football. Ashley knows what he is doing, have faith."

:anguish: :anguish:

What is that shit?

Can't wait to see the usual morons justify this every time we win a game next season. Finish one place above this seasons spot.............'all to do with the new structure etc etc'.

I'm absolutely fed up of this fucking football club. So amateurish it's untrue.  These shit decisions are to the medium term detriment of our football club. This isn't just something to be pissed off about now. Making these ridiculous decisions impacts the health of our club.

The only bright side being the cunt is 66 with a heart problem. If anybody see's him in town jump out on the cunt/beep your horn as he walks in front.

I'm watching the video on Sky and I'm already in stitches 20 seconds in.. He doesn't even know who he's had discussions with for the past three weeks.. :spit:

25 seconds in he says he's in charge of Finance, errgghhhh, transfers.

Please tell me he's had a stroke or something and has just called Sky telling porkies..

It is just mental, Ashley set a blue print for youngish players from abroad/this country with good value and a seemingly sensible strategy, you would think they would marry that up with manager/club setup to play a continental style of football. But oh no they have to get a fucking dinosaur as manager and a even bigger dinosaur to oversee strategic footballing decisions throughout the club. Just fucking disgusting the way the club is being ran. No sense in it whatsoever

It is just mental, Ashley set a blue print for youngish players from abroad/this country with good value and a seemingly sensible strategy, you would think they would marry that up with manager/club setup to play a continental style of football. But oh no they have to get a f***ing dinosaur as manager and a even bigger dinosaur to oversee strategic footballing decisions throughout the club. Just f***ing disgusting the way the club is being ran. No sense in it whatsoever

Because we will be full on cloggers next season.

Mackems must be wetting themselves at this. I couldn't think of an appointment as bad as this to inflict on them. God we just keep on giving in 2013.

Can you imagine man, if pardew gets sacked, kinear steps in for the derby game.  PDC and Kinnear on the touch line :lol: :lol:

Kinnear would be briefly involved as Director of Football at Oxford United during the 2000–01 season.[12] In January 2001, he resigned, reportedly, due to poor health.[12] Kinnear's lack of input at Oxford is seen as the real reason behind his move away.[11] Just a few weeks later he was handed a similar role at Luton Town,[12] who were battling against relegation from what was then the Second Division, as were Oxford. On arrival, Kinnear demoted then-manager Lil Fuccillo and appointed himself manager of the team.

:lol: :lol: