RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Even I feel angry. And I don't even support you.

:lol:

It's getting to the point where I'm thinking of replacing you as "other team whose forum I have thousands of posts on".

It's just too depressing.

Couldn't believe the shit I was hearing then. "Wud duh Geordie accept a Spanish? I dun no"

Absolutely fucking delighted I'm not funding this circus any more. It's all just come flooding back hearing that how much of a cunt this cunt is.

It can't be a ploy to make Pardew walk, because you'd then be left with the same problem with Kinnear.

That being said, I think Pardew will walk. There's already a lot of confusion about who gets the final say on what - he'll be mightily peeved right now.

That idiotic fanpage "All aboard the Toon Rollercoaster" on Facebook trying to justify it as a good move as he "means what he says"... How many fans hold this view that this is a positive move? I can see literally no positive from this.

Had the chance to shake things up if a DoF really was going to come in and oversee playing style. But they get JFK. Not even in my wildest dreams did I imagine they were this incompetent.