Sunderland

Nobody

If they lose this weekend we're safe. You can already write off them getting anything away to Everton, Arsenal or Chelsea leaving just 3 points against Leicester.

They went to Everton and Chelsea and won last season. Everton were unbeaten at home and Mourinho had never lost in the league at Stamford Bridge. After last season I'd never write them off until it's mathematically impossible because they've got this knack (and a bit of luck) of winning when they desperately need to.

Different team this year. This team have no fight.

Brown, O'Shea, Larsson, Cattermole, Fletcher, Wickham all still there so it's not that different and they have a better manager as well.As for having no fight they've proved they've got a lot more than we do. If we lose on Saturday and they win I know who my money would be on to fill that last relegation place.

If they lose this weekend we're safe. You can already write off them getting anything away to Everton, Arsenal or Chelsea leaving just 3 points against Leicester.

They went to Everton and Chelsea and won last season. Everton were unbeaten at home and Mourinho had never lost in the league at Stamford Bridge. After last season I'd never write them off until it's mathematically impossible because they've got this knack (and a bit of luck) of winning when they desperately need to.

As I was saying.

As I was saying.

Think Leicester will beat them.

Stupid to want relegation....with this team we wont get back up for a long time. Surely best to stay up ....then worry about the situation.

Stupid to want relegation....with this team we wont get back up for a long time. Surely best to stay up ....then worry about the situation.

It's only in desperate hope to get rid of Mike Ashley, can hardly blame people for that.

Yup just don't get wanting us to go down. It's stupidity. Ashley will still be here milking the advertising and parachute payment for a while yet

Yup just don't get wanting us to go down. It's stupidity. Ashley will still be here milking the advertising and parachute payment for a while yet

The advertising loses all its value when it's not on TV every week.