Sunderland

Nobody

In the spirit of camaraderie and fraternity lets all just start finger banging horses.

And punching 15-year-olds behind a takeaway.

http://images.scribblelive.com/2016/2/16/649918a1-fd24-403f-a03f-369e38f278cd.jpg

Christ, that photo is haunting. A lot of turmoil behind those eyes.....

Meanwhile 10 feet behind "hmm, feeling a bit hungry. Is there a Chinese round here? Oh, right......"

Live updates here, the lass is being interviewed on video this time: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/adam-johnson-trial-live-updates-7378817

Didn't notice this from yesterday, taken from the summary at the bottom:

She claimed that she then engaged in a sex act with the footballer which lasted for ‘three or four seconds’

Johnson allegedly told her: “If you keep doing that, I am going to have to have sex with you”

Well, am surprised she is back. She must be desperate for his cash. :(

While I can understand people jumping to this conclusion based on a stereotype, people seem to be forgetting that she is also carrying his child.

What, in the bag? She's small for 15......

While I can understand people jumping to this conclusion based on a stereotype, people seem to be forgetting that she is also carrying his child.

She's not, theyve got a kid now.

is it hot?

is it hot?

FFS :lol:

is it hot?

:lol:

is it hot?

It's 13 months old

While being cross examined by Johnson’s defence barrister Mr Pownall QC, the teenager admitted she had told a group of her friends on a Facebook chat that she thought Johnson was “a bit creepy”.

Mr Pownall said: “You didn’t think that though did you?”

The girl said: “Yeah I did actually because of some of the messages.

“I thought that when I told him my age he would have backed off. I mean who just asks for a random fan’s number?”

When discussing the pair’s first meeting on January 17, the teen said she didn’t know how Johnson would react to her calling the meeting to an end.

“To me he was still a stranger. I wasn’t aware of what type of person he was. Obviously for someone to be texting a 15-year-old girl they’re not a completely normal person,” she said.

Guest firetotheworks

is it hot?

I feel like you missed my earlier post and am now asking you to look for it because I'm fishing for laughs.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7379417.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Adam-Johnson.jpg

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7379418.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Adam-Johnson.jpg

Would it be socially unacceptable for a footballer to have a fit bird/wife and just be like a normal couple?