Sunderland

Nobody

All I'm getting from the texts (besides the fact he's a nasty paedo) is that she really doesn't seem to be too arsed about him. :lol:

"Yeah you like that pet? Am hard lol"

"Areet"

nothing

No idea if that comment is crossing a line as to what shouldnt be posted here... mod can remove it if so

edit: never mind, removed it myself :lol:

The guy's girlfriend really has no shame does she. Ridiculous that she is still comfortable being photographed with him publicly, never mind being associated with him period.

Likely trying to maximise publicity for herself in order to get on Big Brother or some other silly reality show down the line. I see the Mirror have run a feature on her already, with obligatory scantily clad photos and pouting selfies.

Pathetic stuff.

Really hope for the club's sake that he lied to them.

I suspect he did, I reckon PFA stepped in or his solicitor after he was suspended to say he hadn't been charged.

No idea what the legal issues would be. They may have been just seeking legal advice before sacking him the other day as not exactly normal contract stuff or situation.

At least I hope that's the case otherwise disgusting from that club. The fans mind were sick in their defending of him, chants were just wrong and they deserve the stick they now get as a lot of them were backing him. Same ones taking moral high ground now. It's just fucking sick what the creep has been doing.

Mind some of the jokes are class :-)

The guy's girlfriend really has no shame does she. Ridiculous that she is still comfortable being photographed with him publicly, never mind being associated with him period.

Likely trying to maximise publicity for herself in order to get on Big Brother or some other silly reality show down the line. I see the Mirror have run a feature on her already, with obligatory scantily clad photos and pouting selfies.

Pathetic stuff.

Don't blame her one little bit.

Reading the messages she had an idea he was with someone else and was using the kid as last ditch tactics to get him to feel guilty. He clearly isn't that bothered looking at his 'she looks class' reply, something he could have easily said while looking at a mates new car.

Hope she takes him to the cleaners, something which he was probably expecting.

Horrible noncey beast!

The prosecutor read out some of their 834 WhatsApp messages - including an exchange on New Year's Eve in 2014.

The girl sent the footballer a friends request on Facebook on December 30th and they exchanged telephone numbers, the jury heard.

Adam Johnson (AJ): "Are you in the last year of school?"

Schoolgirl (SG): "Year 10...will you still send me a signed shirt"

AJ: "Yeh, I will send you one or sign yours. Whatever you prefer"

SG: "Both if you can"

AJ: "Yeh, I can do. Do you want me to sign yours at the game or meet up? Whatever you prefer"

SG: "I don't mind. Good luck with the city match”

When discussing New Year’s Eve plans on December 31 last year, the teenager told him she was going to a family party, the court heard.

AJ: "Where do you go out to?"

SG: "I'm not old enough to go out"

AJ: "Haha but yeh you look old enough. When you 16?"

SG: "People say that all the time. No-one believes me when I say I'm 15"

She adds that she would be 16 in November.

AJ: "Ages then. LOL"

The court heard the pair first met up on January 17th, when he handed her a signed shirt.

SG: "Thank you"

AJ: "You owe me"

AJ: "I thought I would have got a thank you kiss for the shirt"

AJ: "I will get this thank you, it had better be worth it"

SG: "Ha ha it will be"

AJ: "Confident aren't you? Am I only getting a kiss?"

SG: "Depends on what else you're after"

AJ: "I dunno, it depends what you are up for.. a little bit more than a kiss"

SG: "Like?"

AJ: "A bit of feeling. Just see. No pressure. Lol"

AJ: "Keep deleting our convos"

They next meet on January 30th when the sexual activity allegedly took place in the car park behind a Chinese takeaway. Afterwards they exchange more messages.

AJ: "Wasn't bad, was it?"

AJ: "Think we better go in the back next time."

AJ: "It was class. Just wanted to get your jeans off"

SG: "Next time haha"

AJ: "I will last 10 seconds tho lol"

The prosecution said just 30 seconds earlier he received a picture from girlfriend Stacey Flounders of their new baby daughter and replied: "She looks class."

The court heard how Johnson messaged the girl at 5.22pm on January 30th:

AJ: "I'm here now"

Then 20 minutes later he received a message from Stacey, his girlfriend, saying: "Hey, I'm going to try and not be negative with you and believe you more.

"But if you are doing stupid stuff then you need to stop and think about us. It would be a shame to spoilt it now. I really want us to work because we are a family and we now have Ayla."

Johnson did not respond to her message "because he was engaged with the girl" the jury heard.

The case continues.

Typical SMB shite that. Trying to play the victims in a scenario that hasn't even yet arose. If they don't like the inevitable "banter" that comes their way they shouldn't follow football. It's the same for all fans...We all have to put up with similar shit. MH17 was nothing like this scenario and the horse punching one was but they goad and joke about that. Whilst it's not on the same level as noncery it's a stereoptype we've been tarnished with but we don't cry about it.

We all know that he (AJ) is a bad apple and actually the Mackems are all inbreds not nonces.

Because at the end of the day they're the real victims in all of this. Fucking spenks.

For what it's worth I don't think Sunderland did know (risk for them would've been massive), but some of their fans, particularly the SMB brains trust, have not covered themselves in glory. Months of perpetuating the absolutely baseless "slag in a night club" theory and singing "Adam Johnson, he shags who he wants". Nee wonder they're windmilling. I'd be embarrassed too.

They're probably a little pissed off that the six in a row stuff is tainted by the fact a lot of their goals during this run were scored by a card carrying kiddie fiddler. It's going to make watching the highlights a bit of a grim affair.

Me and and a few mates have been talking about this the last few days, asking why someone with the world at his feet with a great looking lass etc., would ruin his whole life to stick his fingers into a 15 year old lass and we all concluded that he must be a genuine dirty nonce which the trial has revealed. By nonce I mean a predatory nonce who likes kids. He is a sick fucker and needs locked up for a long time like. When it first came out I thought he probably shagged a lass underage thinking she was older, but the texts etc. reveal a darker, more sickening picture of what he really is and that is a monster who preys on kids for his own sexual satisfaction. The mackems are are also fucking sick, as a club and as fans. They must have known it was as serious as its now being shown, but they played him, they worshipped him. Classy club though marra...

In a nutshell.

I'd assumed he'd been pissed in a pub or nightclub and had a one night stand with a lass who looked older than she was and due to where they'd met you'd assume was older than she was.

Whereas what has come out is something entirely different and there's no ambiguity at all about age etc.

RTG ffs it's the parents fault according to one of them. Another says we would all do the same if we thought we would get away with it and if we say different we are lying

Jesus!!!

The bloke who said it's the parents fault is in his sixties as well. 

I'd formulated a reply asking if he'd blame his son or daughter if his 15-year-old granddaughter to be finger-blasted by a 28 year old behind a takeaway but the thread has been pulled to save his blushes just like one the other day where he was talking shite.

A lot of them seem determined to involve the shit Cisse campaign in some weird noncey tit for tat.

Reading RTG is a real eye opener. Patting themselves on the back saying at least the fans have nowt to be ashamed off whilst completely ignoring the fact they've elevated him to hero worship status and sang "he shags who he wants" to him at every match for the past 11 months.

They really are an incredible breed mind.