Sunderland

Nobody

How has Poyet shown he's any better than Pardew?

Pardew's an average manager but actually managed to get a team promoted out of the Championship (Poyet also spent a fair bit, IIRC) and Poyet's not even kept the mackems up yet.

He might have AP's number but that doesn't count for that much. This isn't me liking Pardew either, my real opinion of him is that he's pretty average and has obvious limitations.

Poyet is an awful manager.

What does that make ours ?

What's it got to do with Pardew man? We've defeated some of the top teams, does that mean their managers are shite?

So has Poyet.

Pardew's an average manager but actually managed to get a team promoted out of the Championship (Poyet also spent a fair bit, IIRC) and Poyet's not even kept the mackems up yet.

He might have AP's number but that doesn't count for that much. This isn't me liking Pardew either, my real opinion of him is that he's pretty average and has obvious limitations.

4-0 with lesser players...FFS :lol:

Guest bimpy474

What's it got to do with Pardew man? We've defeated some of the top teams, does that mean their managers are shite?

Didn't ask that, i asked you your opinion on Pardew.  Mr defensive.

Again, that counts for little. Let's talk proper achievements.

So has Poyet.

And? What point is being made here? Poyet is wank. Watch and wait.

I agree

I think both are as bad as each other, Poyet just has the better of Pardew in the mindgames department.

Pardew has more talent at his disposal and that ultimately patches over his deficiencies when players are in the mood.

How does that count for little? :lol:

Poyet is a decent manager, he's managed to turn Sunderland around, from being a sinking ship with no hope for survival and no desire in the players, into a team that has a very good chance of survival, and been able to make the players actually give a shit and want to turn up, all while playing decent football in the progress. He has got the better of Pardew in every encounter they have had against one another.

How does that count for little? :lol:

Because certain managers can read others very well. Doesn't mean they're better overall,man. When you see what Pul is has done at Palace, he's done a better job than Poyet.

Wouldn't say they are safe as houses, they have loads of away games against the top 6 still to play.

Newcastle (a) D (3 pts)

Hull (h) D (0 pts)

Man City (a) L

FA Cup 5th Round

Arsenal (a) L

League Cup Final

Liverpool (a) L

Palace (h) W

Norwich (a) D

West Ham (h) W

Spurs (a) L

Everton (h) L

Chelsea (a) L

Cardiff (h) W

Man Utd (a) L

Swansea (h) L

That was my prediction, got 1 point more so far, got 24 points in total, their next 3 league games are killers plus they have the FA Cup & LC final in between.

Just looking at our team the last time we played Brighton.

21 Elliot

03 Santon

06 Williamson

14 Perch (Dummett - 46' )

34 Tavernier

08 Anita

20 Bigirimana

25 Obertan (Marveaux - 71' )

39 Abeid Booked (Ranger - 46' )

23 Sh Ameobi Dismissed after an earlier booking

28 Sa Ameobi

Christ on a fucking bike.

This is the respect Pardew showed the club and the fans who traveled to the other end of the country to watch us.

Guest bimpy474

So has Poyet.

I notice you still haven't given your opinion of Pardew.

So has Poyet.

I notice you still haven't given your opinion of Pardew.

My opinion of Pardew has never altered. He's an average manager, a bit of a gobshite but far from the biggest problem the club has currently.

This is the Sunderland thread though, hence why I was discussing the furious little creep Poyet.