Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

Bearing in mind they gained millions from the games he played last year which helped keep them up I suppose it would have been a bit of a cheek.

Hundreds of billions in TV money.

And of course if they did sue something might emerge about how much they actually knew

This is it for me, surely you would sue as matter of principal, the money might be pennies but it would send out a strong signal. Letting it fly says they knew more than they admitted.

Smells fishy this to me. You would have thought they would be wanting to use any chance to clear the 'guilt' of the club by playing him and appearing to stick by him, sueing him would have been a chance to say to the world they were lied too.

Methinks they knew more or just didn't ask.

Johnson was sacked by Sunderland after pleading guilty to grooming PA:Press Association

EXCLUSIVE by DAVID COVERDALE :lol:

00:01, 18 Feb 2016

Maybe he will report next that Johnson was just 'gulity of love', and he only wanted to 'slide it in'.....

:coat:

They had to have known man, had to!!! And if they didn't they did their utmost to avoid finding out.

After what came out last week about how he said at the time of his arrest he thought she was 16 they must have known that something had actually happened and as she was under age they would surely have put two and two together. But ignored it and played him anyway. I'm adamant they knew what had happened. There should be an FA investigation.

And of course if they did sue something might emerge about how much they actually knew

This is it for me, surely you would sue as matter of principal, the money might be pennies but it would send out a strong signal. Letting it fly says they knew more than they admitted.

What signal? "Don't be a nonce while playing for us"?

They probably just don't want anything to do with it anymore and distance themselves from it as much as possible. Move on and all that

just thought

he could probably nick off to china or qatar and play as they probably wouldnt care...

After his release he'll be either tagged or at least on licence and won't be allowed to travel abroad I'd have thought at least until he no longer has to sign the sex offenders register by which time he'll be over 40 anyway.

What signal? "Don't be a nonce while playing for us"?

They probably just don't want anything to do with it anymore and distance themselves from it as much as possible. Move on and all that

That's Nonce Sense, isn't it?