Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

utter disgrace by the players and we need to face reality, they're not that f***ing good. Debuchy is a clown of a defender, Anita's way to physically weak for this league, Cisse is useless outside the box and even there its hit and miss, Gouffran does nothing at all, Kruls a good shotstopper and thats about it

I'll refrain from deciding until I see them playing under a real manager.

QFT.

All our players have got worse under Pardew.

utter disgrace by the players and we need to face reality, they're not that fucking good. Debuchy is a clown of a defender, Anita's way to physically weak for this league, Cisse is useless outside the box and even there its hit and miss, Gouffran does nothing at all, Kruls a good shotstopper and thats about it

I'll refrain from deciding until I see them playing under a real manager.

I fail to see how any new manager could introduce some fucking backbone and professional pride into them which they all sorely lack

Where's Marveaux, coward?

Whats he going to offer us when we're already a man short? :lol:

What's Sammy going to offer?

Pace, Height, non-French mentality.

What sort of impact do you envisage Marveaux to have on a game we're trying to 'see out' and hopefully nick a goal on the break?

I've seen none of those, have you?

That sub cost us the game, a fucking disgrace.

The manager's shite but the players have been largely pathetic once again. No pride. The club is fucking rotten at the moment.

Really does feel like 5 years ago.  Toxic air around the place. Joe Kinnear comes around and it all goes to shit.

It was headed that way anyway.

We're all over the shop. Players just occupying a space on the park without any direction. Just getting goal-side and being spread out.

It's fucking schoolboy stuff. It's been a shockingly embarrassing day all round. I expected a defeat but this is abysmal.

Its not about competing on a financial level with City but on ambition and we come nowhere near close to them, we don't even maych teams like Swansea. Why should I carry on spending my money on this club when the owner  seems content in owning a shambles.

Not a kneejerk from this farce but if we have not invested in quality by deadline day then I am done, season ticket returned and duck it until we have new ownership.

Not allowing that utter cunt to make me feel this shit week in week out.