Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

The crowd think he's a good manager. Saying anything remotely negative about hime about him at the match and 3 mongs and a disabled turn round to give you funny looks. One of the reasons I'm not going near the fucking place till he's removed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true though, Inochi kept telling us he and all the people he knew at the match were in full support of Pardew and it was just people on here against him.

Just take a look at other forums and twatter, hardly anyone supports Pardew. Although it does seem in the ground it's very different.

Not where I sit like but jipping match goers is all the rage on here these days.

I think having Ashley and now JFK is going to give Pardew even more leeway, they'll get the blame despite the shite losing football he's responsible for.

The crowd think he's a good manager. Saying anything remotely negative about hime about him at the match and 3 mongs and a disabled turn round to give you funny looks. One of the reasons I'm not going near the fucking place till he's removed.

It's true though, Inochi kept telling us he and all the people he knew at the match were in full support of Pardew and it was just people on here against him.

Just take a look at other forums and twatter, hardly anyone supports Pardew. Although it does seem in the ground it's very different.

Not where I sit like but jipping match goers is all the rage on here these days.

I think having Ashley and now JFK is going to give Pardew even more leeway, they'll get the blame despite the shite losing football he's responsible for.

:shifty:

Lose lose situation really as fans.. you go to the match and boo Pardew and the team gets affected... you go and back the team and everyone thinks Pardew is loved. In the end nothing changes either way.

I don't think it's about booing or backing necessarily, things like the "give us a wave" stuff is clear backing of the manager, as is the lapping up of the guy's numerous "Poor me" excuses. I can see why that's irritating to someone who has been able to see through him for a good while, it causes frustration. I'm not that keen to go to as many matches at the minute, but that's more due to my own exasperation at the way the club's being ran than letting that sort of thing annoy me.

I was laughing more at Ronaldo's ingenious wording, I do think there are a sizeable proportion of the crowd still on his side. Sort of enough to make it awkward, for example I was a bit wary about slagging him at West Ham away last year and held my tongue for an hour or so, however when I started getting agitated with the daft cunt nobody objected, yet nobody joined in. There were a few boos when he subbed Ben Arfa, but nowt major. My dad's a long time season ticket holder and he hates him, same as many I would guess but he still retains a decent amount of support from what I can gather.

My mates who continue to attend hate him in the days immediately after matchdays, but a few days later they "feel sorry for him". :dontknow:

I was laughing more at Ronaldo's ingenious wording, I do think there are a sizeable proportion of the crowd still on his side. Sort of enough to make it awkward, for example I was a bit wary about slagging him at West Ham away last year and held my tongue for an hour or so, however when I started getting agitated with the daft cunt nobody objected, yet nobody joined in. There were a few boos when he subbed Ben Arfa, but nowt major. My dad's a long time season ticket holder and he hates him, same as many I would guess but he still retains a decent amount of support from what I can gather.

My mates who continue to attend hate him in the days immediately after matchdays, but a few days later they "feel sorry for him". :dontknow:

:lol: When the excuses have set in! Pardew's a clever guy, even though he's a thick cunt.

Wouldn't shock me to see...

Krul                   

Willo        Colo

Debuchy                          Mapou

Tiote        Bigi

Sissoko

HBA                          Gouff

Cisse

We need a signing before this game to lift the crowd and players.

Absolutely. Can't see it happening but with Cabaye on the way out, a new signing, or two, would be the way to get the crowd to back the team/club.

Krul

MYM Willo  Colo 

Debuchy                    Dummett

Tiote

Sammy      Gosling        BenArfa/Cisse

Shola

In an interesting turn the supafan has gone from attending all games to being too hardline to go to the games.

Poor fucking form as well.

I've never had any problem at the match when giving Pardew stick, not a bit.