Thoughts on this summer's transfer window

Jack Flash
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Gomis deal taught us one thing though. Not every club will do a deal to save a couple of million. Lyon could easily have paid the agents fees in order to claw some money in but decided they'd rather keep the player despite the fact he was in his final year. Ashley must have been astounded.

I'm not even that bothered that we didn't get in a first teamer today (remy was the big one) but a couple of decent, not even big signings for the squad, could've made such a difference.

those wanting him to sell, I'm afraid he won't till someone offers him his money back, including loan, which isn't going to happen.

Disgusting effort from all concerned, but utterly predictable.

Not getting one penny from me until they start showing even a tiny bit of ambition. I don't have Sky, so they'll get nothing from me there. I'll not be at the games anymore, I'll just stream them all off the internet for free. And I'll certainly not be in any of his tatty charva clothes shops.

I can wait, I'm younger and significantly healthier than that fat fuck. I'll be back.

Just confirms what most people suspected back in June when Kinnear was appointed, that Ashley was playing silly buggers for whatever reason (probably to undermine the manager and/or distract the fans and press from his negligent behaviour) and that the needs of the club are second to the owner getting his cock out on the boardroom table and running the club on a shoestring.

I'm not even that disappointed, it's been on the cards for months IMO.

Not getting one penny from me until they start showing even a tiny bit of ambition. I don't have Sky, so they'll get nothing from me there. I'll not be at the games anymore, I'll just stream them all off the internet for free. And I'll certainly not be in any of his tatty charva clothes shops.

I can wait, I'm younger and significantly healthier than that fat f***. I'll be back.

alternatively, the quicker he gets his loan back, the lower the sale price, the quicker he goes.

come on do your bit, put your hand in your pocket to help him on his way.

I'm not even that bothered that we didn't get in a first teamer today (remy was the big one) but a couple of decent, not even big signings for the squad, could've made such a difference.

those wanting him to sell, I'm afraid he won't till someone offers him his money back, including loan, which isn't going to happen.

Lets hope we get relegated then.  :thup:

A squad that was considered too small has now let a few players leave and signed no real replacements.

Now we have to hope the players left step up and we don't have a injury crisis anywhere near as bad as last year. No way Vuckic or Campbell will be allows to leave on loan now.

Most depressing aspect really is the fact that YET AGAIN at some point this season we'll be forced to rely on Shola.

Kinnear's comments on the top brass agreeing that our team was good enough for top 10 said it all. That's all they care about, the happy medium of earning as much as possible while not having to invest further for the likes of Europe. I remember one journalist said that the management were unhappy that we got into the Europa.

I can wait, I'm younger and significantly healthier than that fat f***. I'll be back.

alternatively, the quicker he gets his loan back, the lower the sale price, the quicker he goes.

come on do your bit, put your hand in your pocket to help him on his way.

If he announced in the press tomorrow that he'd go when he got his money back, I'd remortgage my house to help out.

Sadly I can't see it. He's here to stay, to rake in as much as he can from us for as long as he can. It's painfully obvious.

Thoughts?

total fucking joke and it's time we stop being stupid cunts and really start to hit this bastard hard in the pocket - he is treating all of us like total mugs and we're letting him