NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heard it from a friend of mine who is an agent and is very much close to people at AC Milan. Apparently Dortmund have told a few clubs, AC Milan included about our bid in the hope of getting a higher bid. Apparently our bid is to be rejected but isn't far off what Dortmund want.

had on a minute Stif, i'm not one to call you out usually but i've been here for years and now you have a friend who is a football agent and close to people at AC?  maybe i missed it but how has this friendship never mined any ITK to this point?

Heard it from a friend of mine who is an agent and is very much close to people at AC Milan. Apparently Dortmund have told a few clubs, AC Milan included about our bid in the hope of getting a higher bid. Apparently our bid is to be rejected but isn't far off what Dortmund want.

had on a minute Stif, i'm not one to call you out usually but i've been here for years and now you have a friend who is a football agent and close to people at AC?  maybe i missed it but how has this friendship never mined any ITK to this point?

He very rarely gets involved with NUFC matters. Usually he doesn't say anything to anyone about anything. As I've said this information isn't coming direct from NUFC, he's got it from sources in Milan.

If you go back years then you will probably come across posts where I have mentioned him before.

that karl pelkington is the worst thing in the whole of human history

Can personally think of a few more, holocaust, world wars,slave trade, spanish inquisition, current plight of middle east but hey whatever gets your goat mate.

As for Stifler, why would the guy, a respected poster on here, OK then a psoster on here, tell porkies.

Lad is alright in my book.

:)

Can personally think of a few more, holocaust, world wars,slave trade, spanish inquisition, current plight of middle east but hey whatever gets your goat mate.

As for Stifler, why would the guy, a respected poster on here, OK then a psoster on here, tell porkies.

Lad is alright in my book.

:)

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

TV for morons, the fact you'd quote me a wire gif in defence of pilkington tells me you're a fuckwit

It is called An Idiot Abroad, like :lol:

Seem to remember being called out as a 2 year old for making similar flippant remarks towards fat ash, in hindsight perhaps a little hypocritical?