NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we got a 7m bid I would snap their hands off but like South Tynedale says it's completely irrelevant when we refuse to reinvest, so selling him just weakens the squad despite his complete lack of production

Why have we not just signed Gomis? never going to replace Cabaye today but we could at least strengthen our attacking options a bit more.

Sell Cisse for £8 sign Gomis for £3m, Ashley wet dream that

Because that idiot Kinnear is the man who has to convince a player to come here.

Why have we not just signed Gomis? never going to replace Cabaye today but we could at least strengthen our attacking options a bit more.

I doubt he'd move to anyone at this stage when he can wait 6 months for a free transfer which is better for him personally

Guess we're not selling Cisse. And that De Jong is the alternative to Gomis.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Trabzonspor waiting to hear on Cisse bid from #nufc

now I know its not real

Shouldn't that be 'Trabzonspor waiting to hear from #nufc on Cisse bid'

I swear he deliberately writes shit all awkwardly to get a reaction. Must do.

Guest Roger Kint

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 8s

Tom Ince been linked, of course. No move for Buckley though. Mad final few hours for #safc

Expand

Is it not enough that you post everything you see from twitter? At least put them in right threads :lol:

I doubt he'd move to anyone at this stage when he can wait 6 months for a free transfer which is better for him personally

You could be right, he has knocked back a few offers already, think Stoke was one of them. Its just he was tweeting photo's of himself learning English, just seemed like he was getting ready for a move this month.

Tom Ince been linked, of course. No move for Buckley though. Mad final few hours for #safc

Expand

Is it not enough that you post everything you see from twitter? At least put them in right threads :lol:

:lol: Doh... sure I put that in my so called thread

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Expand

:lol: Doh... sire I put that in my so called thread

:lol:

:lol: Just think we should keep actual transfers out of here

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: aye pretty safe place for non transfers... Should probably change the "Realistic Transfers" thread title to "The Transfer Daydream" Thread

And 'Transfer Deadline Day' to just 'Friday'

:lol: aye pretty safe place for non transfers... Should probably change the "Realistic Transfers" thread title to "The Transfer Daydream" Thread

And 'Transfer Deadline Day' to just 'Friday'

:lol: To ...  Here Comes The Weekend