NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Utterly pointless selling Cisse. They're taking the p*ss if they do.

Depends on how much money we would get for him... If we got our money back, then we be mad not to sell him..

seriously..................... fuck off, ........................................what ever we get for him goes in Ashleys pocket ......................wake up and then fuck off

Depends on how much money we would get for him... If we got our money back, then we be mad not to sell him..

Well considering that would leave us with Shola and two strikers which we'll never cough up the money to get permanently here, i'd say it is pretty mad.

But then again, that's football logic. Not our greatest trait.

seriously..................... fuck off, ........................................what ever we get for him goes in Ashleys pocket ......................wake up and then fuck off

:lol:

Saves on wages, don't forget.

Yep would make up for the outlay on De Jong's, we really shouldn't expect that we can add one striker without another having to leave to balance things out.

By the way how can people continue to believe we want to be in Europe when we're two wins from 5th and yet are so obviously content to tread water to the end of the season after having sold our best performer without a replacement?

Any sort of modest investment would give us a better shout. The only thing to ensure we don't do better than where we are at the moment is what we've done.

By the way how can people continue to believe we want to be in Europe when we're two wins from 5th and yet are so obviously content to tread water to the end of the season after having sold our best performer without a replacement?

By the same token, we needed a striker and have one. :undecided:

A guy that's even further out of form than Cisse, has had no time whatsoever to settle in and isn't ours even if he does happen to do well. :thup:

I'm glad we've brought a striker in, but it's pitifully little.

We've lost the player who makes us tick and we've loaned a player who hasn't started a game in almost a year.

We've also effectively gained Ben Arfa though by default.

Even Joe Kinnear wouldn't try and claim that. :lol:

We've lost the player who makes us tick and we've loaned a player who hasn't started a game in almost a year.

I don't think the club are particularly bothered about top 6-7 to get us into Europe but I still see no reason we can't get there. There's still enough about us to do it.

Tiote, Sissoko, Anita, Ben Arfa, Gouffran, Remy, De Jong.

There's still 7 very good players in those positions.

I don't think the club are particularly bothered about top 6-7 to get us into Europe but I still see no reason we can't get there. There's still enough about us to do it.

Tiote, Sissoko, Anita, Ben Arfa, Gouffran, Remy, De Jong.

There's still 7 very good players in those positions.

Most of which will be sold as soon as an offer comes in.

What's so funny? He wasn't in the side, Cabaye leaves, he's now in the side.

He'll not be playing long, who do you think will drop out for de Jong?

When everyone's fit, I imagine it'll still be Tiote, Anita, Sissoko, HBA, Gouffran, Remy. Is that not top 8 quality to you?

Fuck it, we're only 5 behind Everton man, their main striker is fucked, they have to come to St James'...why not finish higher still? Have some belief even if the club don't man. We're good enough.