NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He turned down Real Madrid a couple years ago to sign for Atleti.

Promising. No nowt about him tbh.

Me neither. Seems as if he's been backup all season to Filipe Luis and only played in the Copa Del Rey and Champions League games. Guessing VI might be the best person to ask about him.

you can just unregister them. dont have to sell to take them out

yeah - but I don't suppose that tends to go down that well with the player and is essentially a waste of cash as you are paying players you can't use.

you can just unregister them. dont have to sell to take them out

yeah - but I don't suppose that tends to go down that well with the player and is essentially a waste of cash as you are paying players you can't use.

I'm suspecting Dummett and Haidara must both be knackered if we're signing Siqueira so you could take them out, could also take krul out. if they'r injured for the season they might aswell be taken out

Doumbia being mentioned "advanced negotiations" in a few low quality web sites (sky italia etc). Rather him than Gomis. Weren't we linked with him a couple of year back when he was at CSKA Moscow ?

Yeah, been linked with him a number of times in the past. His goal scoring record is top notch. Would be a really nice pickup. Didn't quite click in Italy with Roma, which is why he's available. Has been on loan back at CSKA though and been scoring again there, so surprised he's available now. Maybe the loan was just until January.

Would be a pretty exciting signing. Only just turned 28 in December so still a good age. Can play on either wing too. Lots of pace and athleticism.