The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

3 minutes ago, toontownman said:

I dunno. While I agree he isn't the worst, he is likely better than gerrard/lampard, I think he is incredibly overrated and always has been. Leicester could and should do better. 

I think they should do better as well, but aren't they skint? Might not have a choice of the top coaches if there's no money for players. 

2 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Looks like we’re seeing a new group of managers that all swap jobs with each other.

I recall comments here and there over the past year or so that we seemed to finally be ridding the top flight of PFMs but it appears we were just bedding in the new breed.

I'm all for Marsch getting more chances, though. I couldn't give a shit about him either way but it might finally settle the 'is he shit or is he just American' debate that raged on here at times. :lol:

On 06/04/2023 at 17:59, Pilko said:

Really hope Lampard gets a few results and they decide to keep him behind this season, it'll set them back even further.

Gonna hurt their opinion of him when we roll up to Stamford Bridge on the last day and absolutely hump them. 

38 minutes ago, madras said:

But he's just joined Bayern Munich.

Yeah, not saying he would leave :lol:

I said it wouldn't surprise me IF CHELSEA TRIED to get him back.

Edit: it's a tounge in cheek comment about Chelsea being ridiculous, it's not a serious belief ffs. :lol:

Edited by hakka

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

Since when did we have threads over 1000 pages? :bob:

I think one of the admins a while ago said the forum has been able to ever since that "massive" upgrade a while back, just that they'd been continuing "tradition" anyway and kept restarting. If I am recalling correctly, I'd assume theyr're now just not following tradition? :dontknow: 

Jesse Marsch's Leeds teams were very competitive but usually didn't take their chances or had lapses in defence.

Thought Leeds had poor defenders and strikers, and Leicester have better options in those positions.

Be interesting to see how he does at Leicester. Won't be surprised if he does well with them.