The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

West Ham getting closer to Rafa then :(

EXCLUSIVE: West Ham hold talks with Shakhtar Donetsk manager Paulo Fonseca a day after David Moyes' contract expires

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5728535/West-Ham-hold-talks-Shakhtar-Donetsk-manager-Paulo-Fonseca.html#ixzz5FVmYwRGZ

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5728535/West-Ham-hold-talks-Shakhtar-Donetsk-manager-Paulo-Fonseca.html

I’ll be honest, I’d lose a bit of respect for Rafa if he left us for West Ham. I’d understand him leaving us after being fucked over repeatedly by Ashley. But West Ham? They’re as shambolic a club as we are and their owners are total assholes, too.

I just don’t see him making that move.

I’ll be honest, I’d lose a bit of respect for Rafa if he left us for West Ham. I’d understand him leaving us after being fucked over repeatedly by Ashley. But West Ham? They’re as shambolic a club as we are and their owners are total assholes, too.

I just don’t see him making that move.

He was going there before Real Madrid came in for him. Someone get that club right then it’s massive like us. Ok they have the cunts in their fan base, but they are still a big club if it all clicked there.

Allardyce to Watford no later than November.

That's his life now. In for a few months getting millions to keep a club up. It's about as much as anyone can put up with his football. He probably doesn't care considering the money he'll be paid too.

According to Sky Chelsea will go for Pochettino when Conte leaves.

Hmm I just can't see it; he would never go to a rival?? Having said that he said he wouldn't manage Barca/Arsenal....

I know he's  shit, but atleast McClaren has some sort of silverware on his CV to justify getting another job where as managers like Pardew, Pulis, Hughes etc do not.

Allardyce to Watford no later than November.

That's his life now. In for a few months getting millions to keep a club up. It's about as much as anyone can put up with his football. He probably doesn't care considering the money he'll be paid too.

He's Dave Basset.

I don't think McClaren is that bad a manager, here he just didn't have the bottle to see his ideas through. Unfortunately he's turned into a comedy figure now so the odds are stacked against him.

He's probably a decent coach. He's an awful manager.

According to Sky Chelsea will go for Pochettino when Conte leaves.

According to Sky...oh yeah.

But wait, it's also the Sun...oh yeah.

Not just them though, it's Talksport...oh yeah.

Meh. Can't wait for the England squad to be announced so they can chunter on about that instead for a while. We should probably consider a prediction league though - managers for:

Man City

Man U

Spurs

Liverpool

Chelsea

Arsenal

Newcastle

Everton

Man U

Sunderland