The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

May as well keep Wenger?! :lol:

I 'm around a lot of Arsenal fans all the time, and I would go as far as to say that Wenger's position had become untenable :lol:

I meant in terms of kicking on. I’d be kind of disappointed if I was an Arsenal fan with Arteta and don’t believe everything you here or read about Arsenal fans with Wenger. The majority become disillusioned, but most would have still supported him had he remained if not exactly overjoyed. It wasn’t like us with Pardew...

not sure on most fans would have supported him staying on but I'm fairly confident it would never have gotten to the Pardew stage. Next guy won't have the luxury of that kind of patience as anybody but Wenger would have been hounded out for underachieving years ago. Thus I'm baffled as to why Arsenal are going for an unproven novice when surely they could attract someone like Ancelotti?

Pardew and Fat Sam both ditched despite the myth that these guys were the best of British. Moyes next I would imagine, these dinosaurs have no place at the top, Moyes would be ok for a smaller profile Premier club maybe.

Pardew and Fat Sam both ditched despite the myth that these guys were the best of British. Moyes next I would imagine, these dinosaurs have no place at the top, Moyes would be ok for a smaller profile Premier club maybe.

Moyes failed at Sunderland, I’m pretty sure his contract has ended as, so he has been binned.

Moyes failed at Sunderland, I’m pretty sure his contract has ended as, so he has been binned.

I meant a proper low profile Premier club, like say Brighton, I wouldn't wish Sunderland on anyone. West Ham could have renewed his contract if they thought Moyes had anything about him, obviously they don't. West Ham is too high profile for him.

L.E.R.L.

If that's true that's pretty snide like. Funny, but still snide.

Meh, he will have known ever since he took over that he was only lasting the season. If not, he's even more deluded than I thought.

L.E.R.L.

If that's true that's pretty snide like. Funny, but still snide.

Meh, he will have known ever since he took over that he was only lasting the season. If not, he's even more deluded than I thought.

I get that, but he should have been told face to face.

Imagining someone at the LMA dinner tapping SA - bragging about his management awesomeness - on the shoulder, showing his phone and going "Have you seen this?" is pretty funny.