The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Chelsea fans will be loving the fact they're in such safe hands and making big decisions based on the opinions of experts :lol:

They're a fucking joke of a club

I heard this exact nonsense on 606 yesterday. “Potter was out of his depth, Frank a safe pair of hands.” 

[emoji38][emoji38]

Tell you what, there is a good chance Palace finish above Chelsea, Palace have a favourable run in, while Chelsea have the following 6 out of their last 8:

Brighton (h)

Man United (a)

Brentford (h)

Arsenal (a)

Man City (a)

Newcastle (h)

And with Super Frank in charge, I can barely see them getting a point.

1 minute ago, Minhosa said:

Didn’t he pull the plug on Southampton too at last minute or did I dream that up?

Aye he did.

Wonder who Leicester turn to now? Hope Rafa doesn’t get involved in that mess.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Their caretaker isn't up to it and Jesse Marsch is turning down the job. Aye, they're going down like.

Had a deek on their forum and one of them says Maddison should get the job. I thought wor lot were barmy.

21 minutes ago, wormy said:

I may actually gain an ounce of respect for Cordon if he stitched Boehly up with the Frankie suggestion.

He’s a massive West Ham fan isn’t he?

I would find it hard to believe that a West Ham would recommend a decent manager if they had any influence at Chelsea.

8 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Had a deek on their forum and one of them says Maddison should get the job. I thought wor lot were barmy.

Christ. :lol: They're finished, like. Had a look at the article on Marsch turning them down:

20230409_221256.thumb.jpg.7184611ceddf0c80b24962b9c04a8ba7.jpg

Watched one game and thought 'fuck that'. Their remaining fixtures are awful as well. Genuinely can't see them staying up now, watched like 7 or 8 games of theirs on the bounce before the international break due to Leicester mates of mine and wanting to be clued up and by God, they're absolutely awful.