The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Of all the people I would never want to manage Sunderland Warnock would probably be number one. The man is a cretin of the highest order and it would not surprise me in the slightest if what Puncheon said is true.

Was Pardew in charge of West Ham when they sent Sheffield United down?

Of all the people I would never want to manage Sunderland Warnock would probably be number one. The man is a cretin of the highest order and it would not surprise me in the slightest if what Puncheon said is true.

He's not, trust me.

:pardsgrin:

Pardew was sacked midseason and Curbishley kept them up.

He's not, trust me.

:pardsgrin:

He's a close second granted.

On a hiding to nothing really after they sold McCormack and brought in a load of Italian no-marks. McDermott was getting hammered every week too and he had both McCormack and some proper managerial pedigree.

It just pisses me off a bit that the poor bloke has been completely fucked around and undermined by that fucking cunt Cellini. He won't be the last, either. Any credible or remotely talented manager wouldn't touch that job with a ten foot clown pole.

• 2 weeks later...
Burton Albion manager Gary Rowett has turned down an approach from Blackpool, according to the League Two club, despite Belgian Jose Riga still being in charge at Bloomfield Road

Blackpool are a joke and their chairman seems a proper knob

Burton Albion manager Gary Rowett has turned down an approach from Blackpool, according to the League Two club, despite Belgian Jose Riga still being in charge at Bloomfield Road

Blackpool are a joke and their chairman seems a proper knob

Heard him on the radio in the summer trying to justify how they hardly had a playing squad ready for the season. He didn't do a great job.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Watford on their 3rd manager of the season already and none have been sacked.  Oscar Garcia forced to step down due to health concerns.

• 2 weeks later...