The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Fuck sake. Reet lads, keep them "I told you so" posts on ice while Bruce gets his bounce. Of course they are going to have a temporary increase in motivation. I would too if my workplace gave me an extra day off and introduced kebab Wednesdays.

Come the summer, when Brucey forgets to condition his players and gives big Andy a 3 year contract, we can start to laugh.

Poor WBA. That said, if you persist on allowing Adrian Chiles in your ground of course things will continue to get ugly at the Hawthorns.

2 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

"Ron Gourlay, Albion’s newly-appointed Chief Executive Officer, said: . . . His excellent man-management skills, tactical nous, and ability to hit the ground running were among the many reasons we decided he was the man to take us forward.

Ron apparently hasn't parsed that pigshit thick accent yet - Brucie's clearly said he does "no tactics."

Ron: So, Steve, describe your tactical approach.

Brucie: Neeew tactics

Ron: Oh, you're into the latest developments. That's great.

Brucie: Neeeeew. Neeeeew.

Ron:  Oh, "nous." That's French isn't it?

Brucie:  Neeeeeeeew tactics. Neeeeew!!

Ron:  I'll put down "tactical nous" - very Continental, Steve. Impressive.

I'm fed up of hearing how Bruce is a good guy.  He's the equivalent of a cowboy builder. Goes around place to place, rips off clubs and supporters, manipulates the facts and then pisses off to the next mark to con them.  Any other profession he'd be on Watchdog.

1 hour ago, JeffJ said:

And tried to give Boro £10m & Grealish for Jordan Rhodes.

He’s got an eye for a player like. Elmo must be buzzing. 

Fuck, I didn’t know this. 

:lol: Unreal 

Felt sorry for WBA fans but just been reading their forum and they all love him, we’re all deluded too. :lol:

Hope he does his best and consolidates the boring Brummie bellends in the Championship. Reap what you sow and all that. 

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

Felt sorry for WBA fans but just been reading their forum and they all love him, we’re all deluded too. :lol:

Hope he does his best and consolidates the boring Brummie bellends in the Championship. Reap what you sow and all that. 

Thought they would be sick of their owners just bringing in the usual suspects in recent years. Must be easily pleased. 

6 hours ago, Danh1 said:

I honestly thought they would have learnt to trust us after Pardew but nope.

Hope they enjoy dusting themselves down.