The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Seems like an appointment that really fits in with the mess they've been, being flash with little effect. A big name without the record to go with it - he could turn out to be a good manager but I don't think he's shown that enough to be getting a job like Everton, they should be getting someone more proven/promising. Having said that I suppose they're struggling to get someone of a higher quality due to the mess. I mean I reckon he'd have been a realistic replacement for Bruce under Ashley.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

He's got no fucking credentials whatsoever, and I can't stand the bloke. Next weekend will be the most I've wanted Newcastle to win a game in close to ten years.

Two jobs, two failures, but still touted for every top job going.

Maybe he’ll be the new-style Bruce.

From the outside looking in I'd say that Everton are a flaming turd of a football club at the moment, in desperate need a strong personality to pull the fans, players and board together and find a way out of the disarray they are in. 

Is Funtime Frankie the man for the job? 

I have serious doubts about his suitability but I'm looking forward to the show

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Still think of that video where he was trying to large it over Bielsa. Bielsa has had him on strings since the championship. Terrible guy 

The game vs Liverpool when he played Billy Big Bollocks with Klopp also said a lot about the bloke.

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

I was ignoring football during Lampard’s previous managerial jobs but win percentages of 42% and 52% doesn’t look too bad?

I thought he did really well at Derby but then you look at the players he had he should have took them up, perhaps those players and wages are why Derby are in a financial mess 

10 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

I was ignoring football during Lampard’s previous managerial jobs but win percentages of 42% and 52% doesn’t look too bad?

Suppose you have to compare it with other Chelsea managers. That’s a decent win % most place, there it’s second lowest since Gullit, only Villas Boas worse.