The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Levy would rather invest his money in a time machine then the Spurs squad. He has a formulated the exact moment in time where the divergence in the timeline happened. 

I don’t think I’ve seen Spurs play well once this season, in fact they’ve generally been outplayed and it’s only been getting worse. Getting outplayed by 10 man Everton recently was noteworthy. That said, they’re somehow still 5th, which I think is actually quite good for Spurs. Really weird club.

19 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Neither Porro nor Perisic have ever played as conventional full backs. It was tactical suicide like.

Couldn’t believe when I saw the team sheet. Their attacking fullbacks were what I was most worried about. 

Guess he was maybe worried about exposing the sides of 3 CBs to our wingers and Isak, I dunno. 

8 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

There's also news that Nagelsmann is open to Spurs and they are looking at him again since he pulled out of the Chelsea job.

This is funny because a lot of Spurs fans wanted Poch back and a lot of Chelsea fans were wanting Nagelsmann :lol:

One set of them or maybe even both could potentially end up really unhappy with things if things don't look good early on.

59 minutes ago, KaKa said:

There's also news that Nagelsmann is open to Spurs and they are looking at him again since he pulled out of the Chelsea job.

This is funny because a lot of Spurs fans wanted Poch back and a lot of Chelsea fans were wanting Nagelsmann :lol:

One set of them or maybe even both could potentially end up really unhappy with things if things don't look good early on.

Don't worry, they'll swap jobs around December.