The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

SSN's round up of the papers has Pellegrini in talks with them.

Supposed to have held talks with De Boer and Pellegrini already, followed by Emery in the next few days. Rumour is that Koeman is still the number one target though.

I'd be happy with Emery or Koeman. Not so much the other two.

:lol: Imagine being an Everton fan and turning your nose up at Frank De Boer and Manuel Pellegrini. I'll have what you're having fella...

From what I've read of De Boer, he had a Ronny Deila-esque European record with Ajax, he plays Van Gaal-esque shit football and his own fans are glad to see the back of him. He also wouldn't be able to bring the only decent coaches from his backroom staff with him. No thanks.

As for Pellegrini, we've just got rid of a soft touch who couldn't get the best out of his players, couldn't organise the defence and couldn't change his tactics. Why bring in a manager who had all the same faults at City? He's a big name but I think he'd do a poor job.

Supposed to have held talks with De Boer and Pellegrini already, followed by Emery in the next few days. Rumour is that Koeman is still the number one target though.

[emoji38] Imagine being an Everton fan and turning your nose up at Frank De Boer and Manuel Pellegrini. I'll have what you're having fella...

From what I've read of De Boer, he had a Ronny Deila-esque European record with Ajax, he plays Van Gaal-esque shit football and his own fans are glad to see the back of him. He also wouldn't be able to bring the only decent coaches from his backroom staff with him. No thanks.

As for Pellegrini, we've just got rid of a soft touch who couldn't get the best out of his players, couldn't organise the defence and couldn't change his tactics. Why bring in a manager who had all the same faults at City? He's a big name but I think he'd do a poor job.

Pellegrini got to the latter stages of the Champions League with two clubs of a similar type to Everton ffs

[emoji38] Imagine being an Everton fan and turning your nose up at Frank De Boer and Manuel Pellegrini. I'll have what you're having fella...

From what I've read of De Boer, he had a Ronny Deila-esque European record with Ajax, he plays Van Gaal-esque s*** football and his own fans are glad to see the back of him. He also wouldn't be able to bring the only decent coaches from his backroom staff with him. No thanks.

Pellegrini got to the latter stages of the Champions League with two clubs of a similar type to Everton ffs

What?

From what I've read of De Boer, he had a Ronny Deila-esque European record with Ajax, he plays Van Gaal-esque s*** football and his own fans are glad to see the back of him. He also wouldn't be able to bring the only decent coaches from his backroom staff with him. No thanks.

What?

Villarreal and Malaga

Not sure what he did with Spanish teams 10 years ago and 3 years ago is more relevant that what he's just done in our league.

Not sure what he did with Spanish teams 10 years ago and 3 years ago is more relevant that what he's just done in our league.

Well he's won the league and got to a Champions League Semi Final in the three years he's been in England with an ageing squad with lots of average players while being undermined by those above him this season

What?

Malaga and Villarreal I'm guessing?

Pellegrini would be a fantastic appointment for Everton. The comparisons with Martinez are pretty ridiculous IMO, even if they may share some of the same tactical weaknesses (although Pellegrini is very capable of changing his tactics IMO). Pellegrini's CV alone blows Roberto's completely out of the water and the City/Everton jobs are completely incomparable in terms of pressure, expectation and having to manage, motivate and cater to the needs of high-end players. The suggestion that Pellegrini isn't good enough for a mid-table PL team (although with the potential to finish top six) because he had an underwhelming last couple of years at Man City really needs some perspective. It's almost akin to us turning our nose up at Rafa because he tanked at Madrid and Inter, was so-so at Napoli, only finished 7th in his last season at Liverpool, has no experience in the Championship etc etc.

Emery is awful, but I do like him .

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

:lol:

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[move]:lol:[/move]

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[move] [emoji38] [/move]

[move]:lol:

[/size] [/size]          :lol:

[/size]                            [/size] [/size]                  :lol:[/move]

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

[move] [emoji38] [/move]

[move]:lol:

[/size] [/size]          :lol:

[/size]                            [/size] [/size]                  :lol:[/move]

Guest firetotheworks

SSN following Mourinho around, literally. It would be great if he was just popping down to ASDA.

No doubt applying to be the PA to the PA to the PA to the Chief Executive of Asda, should negotiations break down with Man United.