The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Jose will get them back to Fergie levels.

Shame as they were slowly slipping away from the glory days.

Aye by spending an absolute fortune on here and now players. He'll win us a couple of trophies and then he'll leave the club in ruins. I'd rather keep LVG.

Have to say that the timing of the leak is in pretty bad taste. LVG's apparently going on in his post-match presser about transfers for next season!

Almost like Mourinho and his agent are massive, massive cunts interested in nothing more than belittling as many people as possible.

Guest firetotheworks

Mourinho going to Man United is certainly one way for me to have all of my eggs in one hatred-filled basket.

Have to say that the timing of the leak is in pretty bad taste. LVG's apparently going on in his post-match presser about transfers for next season!

:thup:

Scummy as fuck.

Guest firetotheworks

I love how everyone likes to talk about the Man Utd way, then they go and appoint Jose :lol:

There's never even been a Man United way imo. Certainly not in the way that there was with Liverpool or there is with Barcelona or even Arsenal. Man United have never really had a fixed identity in the time that I've been watching them. They've changed a fair few times and the only really reoccurring theme has been that they've been very successful.

Yes, there wasn't even a Fergie style (apart from loads of extra time whenever they needed it).

I like the appointment, though. Mourinho is fairly likely to fail, and he's not very good at building for the future.

I love how everyone likes to talk about the Man Utd way, then they go and appoint Jose :lol:

There's never even been a Man United way imo. Certainly not in the way that there was with Liverpool or there is with Barcelona or even Arsenal. Man United have never really had a fixed identity in the time that I've been watching them. They've changed a fair few times and the only really reoccurring theme has been that they've been very successful.

Part of the reason why Ferguson was so consistently successful was that he never had any sort of stubbornness about the way his team played, they played only in the way he thought was necessary for success at any given moment.