The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Didn't realise Rashford had been linked with J Mendes representation, he might get a few games after all. Looking through the man Utd squad there are many what you'd define as Mourinho players you'd imagine there's going to be a huge overhaul again. 

Why the fuck are Everton going for Emery when Pearson is available, so too is Sherwood, and they could try and nab Pardew from Palace or Fat Sam from Sunderland. They need to have a word with themselves man.

Why the f*** are Everton going for Emery when Pearson is available, so too is Sherwood, and they could try and nab Pardew from Palace or Fat Sam from Sunderland. They need to have a word with themselves man.

I never know when you're joking or not  :lol:

Mourinho will undo the pieces of good work LVG did do.  He'll probably also get them 3 years of CL football and probably a league title at some point.

It's interesting regarding legacy.  Inter and Chelsea this time, fell into pieces when he left m/as he left. Real haven't won the league since he left but have gone to 2 CL finals in 3 seasons. Chelsea the first time continued to win big trophies and a league title. 

Guest neesy111

Think the Man Utd way involved the youth setup.  Fergie was never stuck on systems but they where always fast and strong teams with good width.

His teams generally played good football.

Great appointment for Everton if that comes off.

Mourinho is coming off the pretty much the worst title defence ever, so he'll have to do a better job of juggling the egos than he has been doing recently.

SSN's round up of the papers has Pellegrini in talks with them.

Supposed to have held talks with De Boer and Pellegrini already, followed by Emery in the next few days. Rumour is that Koeman is still the number one target though.

I'd be happy with Emery or Koeman. Not so much the other two.

Supposed to have held talks with De Boer and Pellegrini already, followed by Emery in the next few days. Rumour is that Koeman is still the number one target though.

:lol: Imagine being an Everton fan and turning your nose up at Frank De Boer and Manuel Pellegrini. I'll have what you're having fella...

:lol: Imagine being an Everton fan and turning your nose up at Frank De Boer and Manuel Pellegrini. I'll have what you're having fella...

Exactly what I was thinking. :lol:

Paul Gilroy QC finalising Van Gaal's severance package now. £5m pay off. He got £400k for winning FA Cup. Expect an announcement lunchtime.

Much rather have Pellegrini than Koeman personally, Emery being at the top of the pile of course.

Aye Koeman ahead of Pellegrini is mental to me

Koeman was so out of his depth at Valencia, I know he's done very well since, but I can't shake off that from my mental picture of him.