The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

If Rafa goes to an American leveraged buyout club then I'll be sure his "Principles" are bullshit tbh. 

It'll for once make me think he maybe went to China for the money rather than because if Ashley. 

Just now, xLiaaamx said:

If Rafa goes to an American leveraged buyout club then I'll be sure his "Principles" are bullshit tbh. 

It'll for once make me think he maybe went to China for the money rather than because if Ashley. 

Eh? :lol:

He left newcastle on principle, he’s still entitle to take other jobs on any basis he likes. Weird take. 

7 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Why are those two things mutually exclusive? Ashley was a fat cunt and it was untenable for Rafa to trust anything he told him or promised.

Once that was determined, he was more than welcome to make bank wherever he wanted until a job in Europe interested him.

I don't really get the outrage to be honest. They are really awful. They have some very winnable fixtures left but just put in a pathetic performance against Norwich and have 4 wins all season. Can't see Dyche getting them out of it at all. 

The main argument for keeping him would be that he'd stand a good chance of getting them promoted next season, but I've seen Burnley fans saying they expect him to leave if they're relegated so that might be pointless.

4 points behind Everton. A new manager bounce could save them. 

1 minute ago, Pandamninator said:

Why are those two things mutually exclusive? Ashley was a fat cunt and it was untenable for Rafa to trust anything he told him or promised.

Once that was determined, he was more than welcome to make bank wherever he wanted until a job in Europe interested him.

Because if an a leveraged buyout club interests anyone then there's not much football interest there. There's no project at Burnley. It's just debt loading to make money. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Smal said:

I don't really get the outrage to be honest. They are really awful. They have some very winnable fixtures left but just put in a pathetic performance against Norwich and have 4 wins all season. Can't see Dyche getting them out of it at all. 

The main argument for keeping him would be that he'd stand a good chance of getting them promoted next season, but I've seen Burnley fans saying they expect him to leave if they're relegated so that might be pointless.

4 points behind Everton. A new manager bounce could save them. 

I'd say he's earned the right to try and keep them up.  They are a small football club punching well above their weight.

19 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

so they have sacked Dyche and all the 1st team coaches. Who is going to take them for the West Ham game.......its like they've decided to forfeit this next game?

Youth team manager assisted by Ben Mee (apparently)

Just now, 54 said:

Where do we think Dyche will go next? Another Prem team that start struggling next season? Or higher end Championship?

If I were the Mackems I’d be all over him, massive promotion bonuses, whatever it took

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Where do we think Dyche will go next? Another Prem team that start struggling next season? Or higher end Championship?

He needs to play it careful and not fall in with the PFM crowd, maybe take a break and be selective of his next choice,