Everton vs Newcastle United - 30/09/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it not fairly accepted truth that every set of fans has its morons?

The prejudices we all have about clubs' fans based on our narrow interaction with whatever sample of them we happen to interact with is always bollocks, but it's part of the fun too, really.

With the exception of Liverpool, of course, who are just majority lunatics no matter how many/few you happened to have met. They just are. :lol:

Costanza seems an exception.

Tbf I did forget Neil was here and is a sound guy :lol: the article wound me up and just the barrage of shit on twitter from them.

Perhaps I went slightly overboard but I stand by the point that the article is a disgrace, and is just dressed up insults not really related to football

The article is farce of stereotyping and offers nothing at all about football, NUFC or Everton for that matter.

Was probably written by someone whilst eating a rat in a council house  :whistle:

They're a real club with real passion and generally real people. :dontknow: They're way, way down the list of PL clubs I've got a problem with.

Can be a vicious bunch of c***s. Remember having bother with these f***ers regular over the years. From punch ups in Stanley Park to having bricks hurled at us to one of the lads being hit on the head with a hammer.

They're a nice bunch.

The only time I've seen people who were slashed or stabbed was at Everton.

just had a flashback to an away game at everton when some funny cunt was sat in the stand behind the goals right next to the away fans wearing a sunderland shirt, he spent the entire match winding people up and playing up to the away fans then had the good sense to walk out of the exit that led right into the middle of our fans and got a right fucking kicking :lol:

not laughing at someone getting a kicking, more the sheer stupidity of him and the look of surprise on his face when hundreds of mags didn't all think it was dead funny

This Everton hating us thing seems to be an internet thing that has developed since we signed Emre. Very bizarre, considering the total indifference I have for them as a club.

Were Parker and Emre not supposed to be their top targets that summer?

We have quite often found ourselves competing for the same players because usually they are the ones we can afford. Villa are also in that category and there's been some bad feeling with the fans there as well in the last few years.

Have a very positive feeling about this game :)...oddly. :lol:

Fancy us to come away with something....Voted draw in the prediction thing, but actually feel we may well win this...and by quite a canter.

Brett...? Is that you?

Arf!

Think it must be all the medication I'm on. Next thing I'll be championing MA and defending Pardew.....

Is it not fairly accepted truth that every set of fans has its morons?

The prejudices we all have about clubs' fans based on our narrow interaction with whatever sample of them we happen to interact with is always bollocks, but it's part of the fun too, really.

With the exception of Liverpool, of course, who are just majority lunatics no matter how many/few you happened to have met. They just are. :lol:

Costanza seems an exception.

:thup: + Wacko.

Pardew's comment about Everton was literally f*** all. He says more disrespectful stuff about Newcastle United on a regular basis.

We don't pay him for the privilege though ;)

Pardew has got a history of arrogant comments towards us going back to his West Ham days tbf. I remember he proclaimed he had come to Goodison and taught Everton a footballing lesson after stealing a narrow 2-1 win. He's the kind of fella who would be a slimeball car salesman or call centre manager if he wasn't in football. 

Have a very positive feeling about this game :)...oddly. :lol:

Fancy us to come away with something....Voted draw in the prediction thing, but actually feel we may well win this...and by quite a canter.

Brett...? Is that you?

:lol:

When i'm quiet, you know i don't fancy us. However actually feel like i did the Villa game where i think it will be a good game and account ourselves well but could concede a late goal and get beat 3-2 or summit. That was my prediction for Villa and we won, so here's hoping the we get the same result.

Would deffo go with Gouffran (or Remy) up front instead of Cisse, we can't just blindly keep faith in him that he'll "come round", we are losing chance after chance, his touch/hold up play is atrocious and he is adding nothing at all to our play at the moment.

I would like to see anita stay in the middle and let Tiote come on after 60 or so when we are in front  :whistle:.

Team would be:

-----------------------Krul--------------------------

Debuchy-----MYM-------Colo-------------Santon

-------Cabaye-------Anita------Sissoko--------

--Hatem-----------Gouffran----------Remy

I think we'll be much better tonight than we were against Hull.

Ben Arfa should be allowed more space since Everton will have to take the game to us.

Think even Pardew knows we need a good performance after gifting 3 points to Hull last week, think we will get something from the game.

Hopefully even 3 points coz I'm sick of hearing about Everton being the only unbeaten team in the league. Despise them.