Everton 3 - 2 Newcastle United - 30/09/13 - post-match reaction from page 57

Nobody

We can talk tactics all day. But some fucking desire... nothing.

Yep. It's pathetic.

The players don't give a shit.  Then again I don't either at this point so it's understandable

They quit aaaaaaaaaages ago. I've never seen a corpse manager walk this far.

Owner doesn't want to be here. Players don't want to be here. Manager won't leave.

Let's go watch basketball Mike.

Coloccini was rank for their 1st & 3rd. Where was he marking on the first? If he just follows Lukaku he at least makes him work for his goal. The third. Fucksake.

He's a joke against players with anything about them physically. He clearly doesn't give a shit either.

This is a disgrace, I know Pardew is shite, but the fact that we just give up. A lot of players seem to realise that we are always going to be shit under pardew, so don't even bother trying. Fuck the lot of them.

Marveaux on for Tiote. Ben Arfa right, Gouff centre and Remy left. Try and get a f***ing goal, man.

In order to achieve what?  :lol:

Might as well put Anita in goal at this point, and remove everyone else from the pitch.

Remy is pointless upfront by himself like.

Tbf Shearer would struggle with this lot behind him.

Not saying he's great there or anything but no one is getting in behind him and showing some decent movement.

The whole thing is a shambles, Gouffran should be down the middle, Ben Arfa on the right and Remy on the left.

But no as usual Pardew adjusts the team to the opposition instead of playing to the teams strengths.

This is a disgrace, I know Pardew is shite, but the fact that we just give up. A lot of players seem to realise that we are always going to be shit under pardew, so don't even bother trying. Fuck the lot of them.

:thup: