mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is only the second derby at the SoS so a large part of me will be in pain if I miss a good win. But would be sweet to so quickly erase to wipe their 3-0 smiles off.

???

Started saying one thing and changed. Read as *erase their 3-0 smiles* or *wipe their 3-0 smiles off*

Pardew would want shooting If he goes with his shite negative tactics.We are playing decent stuff and getting the results as of late.They are playing shite and have one point from 8 fucking games and when you compare the line up shouldn't be close, derby or not

Feeling confident this morning.

I reckon we'll hit two early goals, concede to the mackem pressure just after half time and then make it safe with a third after about 70 minutes and totally deflate them.

nervous about this one - Pardew seemed to think some questions about his team's character had been answered, but I still don't really trust them when up against it and away from home.

Hopefully it will be the side that was at Villa and Cardiff and not the one at City and Everton. Get a good start and hopefully we should be ok.

Not feeling good about this, everyone expects us to win.

For once I am hoping Pardew has instilled a little fear into the team and they don't seem as certain as the rest of the world. The 0-3 should keep them motivated.