sunderland 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 27/10/13 - post-match reaction from page 47

Dave

The front three are absolutely all over the place. It's not fluidity, it's just utter cluelessness. No one knows where they're meant to be and it's left every single attack disjointed. We look like we did last season going forward - no gameplan. It's gonna take something seriously opportunist to force a goal at this rate because they've got us easily sussed atm.

I feel like Benny had a great game on the right a few weeks ago, and then never played there again.

Why would he? Why play your best winger on the wing? You fucking stupid or something?

:okay: The finer nuances of tactics are lost on me.

"I really think the team is in decent shape," says Pardew. "I've set it up in much more attacking mode with three strikers and will continue to do so regardless of who they are.

"I like the feel of this team – it's got goals. I'd like to lock up the back door a bit more but I'm not going to stray from what I think is the way forward for Newcastle and that's to try to score goals."

Right then

Should push Pardew closer to the sack. 2nd derby in a row we haven't been up for it. Unfortunately he'll be here for the long term or if he was sacked an equally hopeless replacement would be brought in.

So glad I didn't renew my season ticket. This club's going nowhere.

Never seen a player decline so rapidly as Sissoko. Mingin to say the least

He's totally fine when playing CM. Should never be on the wing

Should be able to pass a ball though in acres of space

You're bang on Santoon. He's absolutely fucking minging. Complete waste of space.

Williamson's distribution is fucking league 2, at best.

f***ing HATE watching all the players standing still when Ben Arfa has the ball.

What's the point of moving it's not like he's going to pass it.

even when he does have players to pass to he often ignores them.

If you move he at least has an option, or at least you occupy an opponent, but the statuesque nature of our attack means its so easy for him to be surrounded.

I've not got the first idea what formation we're playing. Utterly abysmal.

It's actually incredible.

I've seen Gouffran alone wide right, wide left, and off the front man at various times this half.

What is going on?