Newcastle vs. Chelsea - Sat 2nd Nov @ 12:45 (live on BT Sport)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travelling in Vietnam at the moment (look at me, look at me, pathetic, etc) and yesterday arrived in the city of Hué. I was smiling to myself that the name is basically pronounced like "howay", but today, doing the sightseeing thing and looking around pagodas and mausoleums and stuff, I'd even forgotten that it was a match day. Then my Vietnamese driver asks if I like football. Of course, I say. My team is Newcastle. "Ah," he beams with pleasure. "Newcastle United! They are my favourite England team! Tonight, against Chelsea, is on television. I am supporting Newcastle!" Seems Shearer was his all-time favourite player. Warmed the cockles, this conversation.

Hué the lads!

Travelling in Vietnam at the moment (look at me, look at me, pathetic, etc) and yesterday arrived in the city of Hué. I was smiling to myself that the name is basically pronounced like "howay", but today, doing the sightseeing thing and looking around pagodas and mausoleums and stuff, I'd even forgotten that it was a match day. Then my Vietnamese driver asks if I like football. Of course, I say. My team is Newcastle. "Ah," he beams with pleasure. "Newcastle United! They are my favourite England team! Tonight, against Chelsea, is on television. I am supporting Newcastle!" Seems Shearer was his all-time favourite player. Warmed the cockles, this conversation.

Hué the lads!

Good story. Reminds me of the time I was in the Forbidden City and one of the monks had a Keegler poster. /Topthatfucker. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone 100% convinced we will lose can get guaranteed profit with Hills.

Chelsea to win to nil 17/10

BTTS and Chelsea to win

£10 on both leaves you a minumum of £7up  :lol:

BTTS and Chelsea to win

Or like, just bet on Chelsea to win? :lol:

http://www.nexus.org.uk/metro

Disruption reported.

2nd November - We are running a frequent service with trains running to all destinations but not to the usual timetable. This is due to low rail adhesion.

Low rail adhesion? It hasn't snowed, there is no ice and it hasn't rained yet.

This has now updated to: -

0 disruptions

No Disruptions for Metros

Apathy near an all-time high right now. Feel like last week completely confirmed that battling performances indicate fuck all. We may well battle today, but it will be an anomaly, as the result last week 6 months after april showed - and the season following last season's chelsea home game showed.

Howay the lads, like. They better respond though, they better show they're fucking sorry.

Guest Roger Kint

BTTS and Chelsea to win

Or like, just bet on Chelsea to win? :lol:

Its odds on that way its less fun. Plus for the same stake that BTTS win would be higher that the straight win :razz:

Ah magical game number 10, the crucial tipping point when you are allowed to judge a team/manager in a season - because all prior assessments were clealry guff, even if they were a seamless continuation of the last two and a bit seasons.