Tottenham vs. Newcastle United - Sun 10th Nov @ 12pm (live on Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got to get Remy against Dawson, still the massive weaklink in the Spurs team. Slow and cumbersome as owt and loves throwing in a s*** game against us.

True but if we play Remy centrally i can see him getting isolated too much and not enough space to run at the back 4.

Tbh i'm a bit :dontknow: how i'd want to see the team set up in general too many unanswered questions at the moment.

Not centrally. From deep in between the gap of RB and CB as he has done recently.

Be it 4-3-3 or more like 4-4-2 (4-4-1-1)

Ok i'm with you 100%.

On Dawson despite his obvious flaws he's a very good leader IMO and organises the back 4 well.... as well as Spurs have done well to partner him with Vertonghen and lately Chiriches i also think its helped them to adapt to be alongside him.

Got to get Remy against Dawson, still the massive weaklink in the Spurs team. Slow and cumbersome as owt and loves throwing in a s*** game against us.

True but if we play Remy centrally i can see him getting isolated too much and not enough space to run at the back 4.

Tbh i'm a bit :dontknow: how i'd want to see the team set up in general too many unanswered questions at the moment.

Not centrally. From deep in between the gap of RB and CB as he has done recently.

Be it 4-3-3 or more like 4-4-2 (4-4-1-1)

Ok i'm with you 100%.

On Dawson despite his obvious flaws he's a very good leader IMO and organises the back 4 well.... as well as Spurs have done well to partner him with Vertonghen and lately Chiriches i also think its helped them to adapt to be alongside him.

:thup:

Early kick-offs are utter s**** especially when you're beaten. f***s the whole day because you're miserable for the full day.

I disagree, if we're going to lose we might as well get it over with early so I can get to sleep before work on Monday.

Early kick-offs are utter s**** especially when you're beaten. f***s the whole day because you're miserable for the full day.

I disagree, if we're going to lose we might as well get it over with early so I can get to sleep before work on Monday.

Sunday games are just shite in general too.

Sunday games are just s**** in general too.

I hate Sunday football.

In October, November, December and January we will have played at least 24 games. Of those, precisely two will have been on a Saturday. It's f***ing rubbish. Our last Sat game was Sep 28th, our next one will be at the Stadium of s****, some time in December.

I expected nothing from Liverpool (H) and we got a point

I expected something from Sunderland (A) and we got nowt

I expected nothing from Chelsea (H) and we won.

I expect nothing from Spurs (A)...

Guest TurboTrev

May have already been mentioned, but our 5 away league games so far read L, W, L, W, L so tomorrow it's going to be a W.  0-1, I reckon. :frantic:

In October, November, December and January we will have played at least 24 games. Of those, precisely two will have been on a Saturday. It's f***ing rubbish. Our last Sat game was Sep 28th, our next one will be at the Stadium of s****, some time in December.

Disgusting, as fans they just rip the piss out of us and they couldn't care less about it.

Just realized that this is on at 7am here in Florida. :anguish:

6AM here :anguish: :anguish:

Yeah, 7am is really fucking early. However, I have set plans at 1 and when I first saw the time I saw noon and was already figuring out how to get out of them. Then I realized I was looking at the UK time so quite happy to be honest. Going to be a miserable brunch if we lose though.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-united-boss-alan-pardew-2712739

Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew has admitted that he had an interest in taking Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe to St James' Park during the summer.

England striker Defoe has struggled for playing time in the Premier League this season - with just 169 minutes under his belt - as Andre Villas-Boas has preferred £26 million Spanish international Roberto Soldado.

However, Defoe has been clinical when selected in other competitions, with nine goals in seven matches across the Capital One Cup and Europa League.

And Toon coach Pardew says that he was interested in taking Tottenham's record European goalscorer to the north east during the off-season.

"There was a little bit of interest from us [in the summer], but he is a Spurs player and I think he is doing a good job there," said Pardew.

"Whenever he is called upon, he scores, so I would not be surprised if they start him on Sunday.

"I worked with Jermain at West Ham and think he is a fantastic player. When the ball comes into him, whether it is left foot, right foot, he is hugely effective.

"He's also good in the air for a fairly small fellow. He's a terrific player, but really and truly I do not think he would come to this football club."