Newcastle United vs West Brom - Saturday 30th November @ 5.30pm (live on Sky)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Find it extremely harsh to drop Mbiwa. If anything Debuch or Colo should've been dropped, but at the same time, luxury problem for Pardew. Feeling really confident about this, so we'll probably lose.

Pardew has bottled it again,

Mbiwa has looked class since his return to the team, It's a shame the likes of Ben Arfa and Anita don't receive the same treatment.

He's bottled f*** all, man. He's made a choice and stuck with his club captain who has served him well and obviously still has a lot of faith in.

Colo has been poor this season and Mbiwa is hitting form as was Anita before he found himself warming the bench.

Pardew plays his favourites regardless of form.

He was arguably man of the match against Cardiff (who have pace up top) before he got injured.

Despite what i think about the decision i hope it goes well.

Can't help but be concerned with Colo's history at dealing with pace.

I'm still a big fan of Colo, but against West Brom, MYM was probably the defender best equipped to deal with Sessegnon and Long, regardless of Williamson's form. I hope we don't pay for it.

I'm still a big fan of Colo, but against West Brom, MYM was probably the defender best equipped to deal with Sessegnon and Long, regardless of Williamson's form. I hope we don't pay for it.

Aye exactly how i feel.

Aye, would've gone with Colo and MYM.

Dropping MYM :anguish:

:( Unfair!

Not just the fairness of it but we drop our only centre back with any pace against a team who have done us on the break numerous times recently. Absolutely moronic decision.

Yep, i agree! Said the same earlier on here.

Guest palnese

Fucking Pardew...regardless of the outcome of the game, dropping Mwiba for Colo, same as he did with Anita is just wrong.

Not if we win.

He has found his feet after a tough start and shouldn't be benched, especially since he will be the future of our defence and he's well-placed for today's fixture. How will the poor sod get into the lineup after being left out when he has been playing well.