Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Again, not taking any blame what so ever, fucking coward arsehole. How about just one line of "I have to look myself in the mirror and and do better too"? No, the man is too fucking clueless for that.

Again, not taking any blame what so ever, f***ing coward arsehole. How about just one line of "I have to look myself in the mirror and and do better too"? No, the man is too f***ing clueless for that.

I'd have anyone over him, seriously anyone. I f***ing despise him, he's the biggest fraud this club has ever had. Hope everyone realizes this now and are not blinded by some s*** lucky wins that we've had this season. Absolute asshole.

Again, not taking any blame what so ever, f***ing coward arsehole. How about just one line of "I have to look myself in the mirror and and do better too"? No, the man is too f***ing clueless for that.

I'd have anyone over him, seriously anyone. I f***ing despise him, he's the biggest fraud this club has ever had. Hope everyone realizes this now and are not blinded by some s*** lucky wins that we've had this season. Absolute asshole.

Aye, I'm disgusted by the fact that this utter wanker is our manager.

After hailing Javier Mascherano and Carlos Tevez as "world class players" when they signed, he told friends he "wasn't sure if they are for us" within days of their full debuts in the 1-0 defeat against Palermo in the UEFA Cup.

:mike:

I hate Pardew as much ad the next man and I have got a feeling that he'll be gone before the season is out, but does anyone have any sort of faith in the board to appoint a decent manager?

It's all good and well saying 'anyone but Pardew' but that'll soon run thin when we've got some other dunce in charge.

"Want these world class players Pardle?"

"Nah, you're alreet owner, they might upset the non-existent ryhthm of my shite team."

Wouldn't want to upset Marlon Harewood and Hayden Mullins. Only a top manager with tactical nous would understand this. Us folk don't see these guys train day in, day out. Argie cunts.